1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

3DSChaos Welcomes Romcow.com's Users

Cha0s Em3rald Nov 28, 2015

1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

3DSChaos Welcomes romcow.com's Members

This thread is viewable by all site members, Un-registered users & guests.

If you haven't signed up yet & would like to join our community you can sign up by clicking on the link below
    http://3dschaos.com/register.php

Some of you who have just signed up to our site may have intended to visit another site called romcow.

Unfortunately due to personal problems romcow has decided to leave the scene, he is fine but cannot do this anymore which is very sad but at the end of the day his personal life is more important than any website so now all traffic from romcow is being diverted here.

Romcow as a site was coming on in leaps & bounds, I have helped out on there in the past & I hosted all my CIAs on there for him & a selection of other content & I have watched it grow into the great site it was.

All of the 3DS ROMs, NDS ROMs & WiiU games that he had on there are already posted on 3DSChaos so you can still download all of his files that you used to download there before along with all of my CIA's & Retro ROMs that were on there.
    You can also download new 3DS content from here & we will continue to keep adding all of the latest titles on here so you won't miss out on anything that you would've downloaded from there.

romcow is a good friend of mine & we have worked closely together in the past & he has assured me he will not be taking any of his content down, his links will stay alive for the duration they are alive with the file host they are uploaded on.

Some of you may have come to visit this site to download the WiiU games that were hosted on romcow, all of his current WiiU content is already here as I already mentioned but as for adding new WiiU content we don't have any of that yet, the WiiU downloads section I set up for romcow to post in but don't worry I have that in hand & I will be contacting some uploaders of WiiU games so the WiiU section should be up & running & regularly updated very soon.

I hope you all enjoy our site as you enjoyed romcow in the past & it is great to have you as members here now

3DSChaos Admin Team

VaSTo likes this.
  2. Ch@osfreak

Ch@osfreak Chaos Contributor

Hopefully wii games are coming also @ this board.

3. Cha0s Em3rald

WiiU games are already up, I have access to the wii wads that were on there but fingers crossed we will have wii games in ISO or WBFS format in the future

Which version would you prefer?

4. Ch@osfreak

Okay,

The wii wads are also interesting (is a list possible?)
    Wfbs is my choice,iso is also no problem,choose the smallest ones:)

I`ll wait and thankss anyway..:dance:

5. Cha0s Em3rald

I can sort out romcow's Wii wads, I will get those added some point in the future & hopefully we will have wii games here too at some point

6. Ch@osfreak

That would be great !:cool2:

7. hellfox

hellfox New Member

hey i am back

hey i am back

8. Cha0s Em3rald

welcome back hellfox

9. Juggalo

Juggalo New Member

hey all i have my hdd filled with almost 1tb of wii games all in wbfs format. lol:dance:

10. JSnowden

JSnowden Active Member

I have about 1375 Wii games in wbfs format all tested and ready to go for USBLoader GX etc. I have a hair over 800 WiiWare titles. About 425 Virtual Console titles. About 560 Gamecube games. Give me someplace to post them and I'll start working on getting them hosted.

11. Cha0s Em3rald

Thanks JSnowden

I'll get sections set up for those later today

12. JSnowden

JSnowden Active Member

I've got WiiWare and Virtual Console libraries uploading now. Will post new thread tomorrow.

13. Madridi

Madridi Chaos Contributor Staff Member VIP

That's an awesome collection there. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I'm missing as of now 152 GC games, and a couple of Wii VC and WiiWare. I hope your collection has some of what I'm missing :)

14. Ch@osfreak

Looks very PROMISING,Thankzz for ya support.:cool2:

iHax Comunity/