1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on Chaos Gamez, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Release CIAngel - Download GOOD cias right on your 3ds

Cha0s Em3rald Apr 21, 2016

1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

CIAngel - Download GOOD cias right on your 3ds

This thread was originally posted here on GBATemp
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ciangel-download-good-cias-right-on-your-3ds.423326/

Thanks to cearp for creating the tool & for allowing me to repost his thread here for all our members on 3DS Chaos to enjoy :)

Ok here we go, something cool!

CIAngel is a homebrew program that downloads content from Nintendo's servers.
    You give it a title id and the encrypted key, and this will make a GOOD cia that will be able to be reinstalled, it will not interfere with eshop... etc.
    The output is just like my python tool FunKeyCIA.
    Please understand, CIAngel and FunKeyCIA cannot make legit CIAs, FunkyCIA can.

CIAngel reads a text file in sd:/CIAngel/input.txt
    The text file should have 2 lines, 1st line is the title id. 2nd line is the encrypted title key.
    Only 1 titleid for now, sorry :)

CIAngel also has a keyboard (HBKBLib) so you can download stuff without ever having to touch a computer :) That's really cool I think, I guess you can maybe imagine some situation, if you have wifi, find the title id and key on your phone, type it into CIAngel and download that game. it works great!

Once the contents are downloaded, the cia generation may take some time... don't worry, just wait.
    The output files will be stored to sd:/CIAngel - you can delete the 'tmp' file.

This has LOADS of room for improvement, but I cannot do it all myself, time wise and ability wise. So I hope people will help contribute on github :)

First I need and want to thank @machinamentum for FirmwareDownloader because without that, CIAngel would not exist, it is heavily based on that work! It's a great tool. Thanks for 3dsguy and make_cdn_cia, and of course [MENTION=11854]friendsxix[/MENTION] who shared the method so I could make FunkyCIA!

Download
    https://github.com/llakssz/CIAngel

FnaBoy and foxy_user9 like this.
iHax Comunity/