1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on Chaos Gamez, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz [DEMO] Etrian Odyssey V [JPN]

naonemeu Jul 22, 2016

Tags:
  1. naonemeu

naonemeu Active Member

Serial:CTR-T-BMZJ
    TitleID: 000400020018d001
    it also has a placeholder title in english - "Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Legends"
    if you want the titlekey,it's in the titlekeys site

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  2. GlitchMC

GlitchMC New Member

I just got back into homebrew today after a while (since browserhax and menuhax were stopped, but yay, they work again), and I'm wanting to start installing CIAs on my 3DS.
    Do I just download the file, put it on my SD card, and install it vie FBI? Is it that simple, or am I missing something? Because when I try to use the method I described, the install fails.
    Could it be because its a JP game that I'm trying to install?

betopulley likes this.
  3. naonemeu

naonemeu Active Member

can't help unless you post
    -3DS FW and Region
    -Are you using a CFW? (Luma3DS,Cakes,Rxtools...)

also,if you're trying to install CIAs with the FBI .3dsx,you can't,because FBI must have kernel access to install non-legit (like that) cias

if you don't have a CFW in your 3ds,or,don't know what "A9LH" "EmuNAND" "CFW "non legit CIA" means,please make a new thread on the Help section

also,there's a subreddit dedicated to 3dshacks,and there's a lot more people willing to ask your questions there

not to sound rude,but i'm actually too tired to troubleshoot about using/setting up CFW

4. GlitchMC

GlitchMC New Member

I'm on 11.0.33 on a US O3DSXL. I don't have CFW, though I'm looking into that (Luma3DS seems cool).

5. naonemeu

naonemeu Active Member

You're out of luck,because there isn't a easy/free downgrade method (yes,to use CFW your main NAND firmware must be 4.1 to 9.2) for 11.0,still,please take a look at this post

6. GlitchMC

GlitchMC New Member

I was just looking at posts and stuff on GBATemp and GitHub. I'd have to do some hardmodding then, as I don't have another 3DS with the DSi software homebrew thing.
    I have a soldering tool and solder, so I'd just have to get some wires.
    Any tips or suggestions ? I know you said you're tired, sorry for all the questions.

7. Zeriel00

Zeriel00 Well-Known Member

I don't think you can, since the firmware of your NAND is encrypted, even a hard mod won't be able to change it to another 3DS's firmware. The hard mod only works if you backed up your own NAND at an early version and are looking to return to it

I could be wrong since I hard modded mine last year, but every NAND is encrypted to only work on one device

iHax Comunity/