1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz Dr Bag's 3D Film thread[Latest: Star Wars Ep 7: The Force Awakens]

DrBagPhD Nov 9, 2016

1. DrBagPhD

DrBagPhD New Member

Edit: Everything on hold while I drink myself into oblivion.

Hey guys, I've started converting 3D films so figured I'd share them. I'm willing to take requests if you have them, but I'm only able to get 1 film a day out tops. They should install and play fine on both EUR & USA consoles, but please let me know if they don't and I'll look into fixing that for you. All films are in 3D, are audio boosted, are in English and don't/won't have subtitles unless otherwise stated. I probably won't take requests for 2D content, or non English/subtitled films, but you can always ask. Also, if anyone knows of an MKV>MP4 converter that isn't VLC I'd deeply appreciate you letting me know about its existence.

Requests queue:
    Wreck it Ralph

DREDD
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Frozen

[​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Guardians of the Galaxy

[​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

Star Wars Ep 7: The Force Awakens
    [note: couldn't audio boost this one due to the source being an MKV file. Everything's audible with headphones though]
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

Wreck It Ralph

[converting]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    tabbattab, squiz, okiwi and 54 others like this.
  2. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

@DrBagPhD
    Great start to your thread, thanks for sharing

Your links wasn't protected with the Hide thanks tag, I've added it for you, please add the hide thanks tag to any more links you add in the future

tabbattab and nWo like this.
  3. duffmmann

duffmmann Member

Could you reupload Guardians of the Galaxy? It seems to have been taken down.

JediAviator likes this.
iHax Comunity/