1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on Chaos Gamez, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

[FILLED] [Request] Hyrule Warriors Legends JP DEMO Region-Free CIA

Lycanroc Jan 18, 2016

1. Lycanroc

Lycanroc Chaos Fanatic Staff Member Super Moderator

I've been looking for this demo ever since it came out a few days ago, and all I found was a clean rip from another warez site which needs some plugins in order to work. So my question is, could anyone rip this Demo, make it region-free and upload it here? Here's the QR code needed to download the Demo (works on JP 3DSes only):

[​IMG]

I'm sorry if I'm asking too much, but I (and probably a lot more people) would be extremely grateful if someone could do this.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
  2. Lycanroc

Anyone? ;-;

3. Yunsi

Yunsi New Member

Found this one on the net:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    It has been reported, that this cia works. Also the title-id is "000400020017D501" (for the language-plugin of NTR CFW).

4. Lycanroc

As stated in the OP, I know about that one. I asked whether someone could make a region-free CIA that works on any 3DS without plugins.

5. Yunsi

Yunsi New Member

As for now, you wont be able to play this without the language plugin of NTR. If you are running CFW, I dont see a problem running NTR real quick, which even works for the latest 10.4 version on emunand (source: I am on 10.4 emunand). For anything else, you need to wait till a demo releases for [E] or .

6. Lycanroc

What exactly am I supposed to do with NTR? Does it work with RXTools EmuNAND? Do I have to run it every single time I want to play this demo? I'm new to all this, so sorry for spamming with questions haha

If nothing else, I might as well wait two days for the whole game to come out.

7. Lycanroc

Ok, got it to work with NTR after all.

iHax Comunity/