1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz Fox's Custom VC Games | 21 Games - 19Feb17 | New: Pokémon Prism v0.93 + Metroid Fusion (J) w/Cheats

ArecaidianFox May 18, 2016

1. ArecaidianFox

ArecaidianFox Active Member

These are just a few things I have either collected and not really found much of elsewhere, or figured out how to do myself with a couple of useful tools, all converted into handy .CIA packages for use on 3DS. Primary credits go to Cracker, for the GBAATM utility, and Asdolo for the Ultimate VC Converter series. Also, read the F.A.Q.!
    So, now, without further ado...

[​IMG]

This is a collection of VC games (mostly GBA) that have interesting patches applied. Namely most of the GBA VC games here, which have had a small cheat engine and codes patched into the ROM itself, thus giving the user a way to have cheat codes in AGB_FIRM (Game Boy Advance mode). All games have customized banners befitting their patches, which I have tried to keep fairly close to Nintendo's official ones. Ghosting and darkness removals were also applied to the GBA titles. For the sake of not having to type out the same things more than once, operation instructions for these games are in the F.A.Q. and individual Code Notes sections. All games are USA/English/English Translation unless listed otherwise.

UPDATE - 02/19/2017: Minor update this time with Pokémon Prism being updated to the new v0.93 0152 hotfix build. Please note that with the changes made here to the Title, Title ID and Product Code, your old save will not be imported. Nor will save backups with software like JKSM work out of the box, unless you move your exported save from the folder under the old Title to the folder under the new Title. These changes do however mean that in the future this will not be an issue with Prism VC builds released on my thread, provided you follow the update instructions provided by Rainbow Devs, and you use backup software. Keep your eyes on the page for Pokémon Gold and Crystal in the near future, as well as a new ROM hack or two!
    Update Pt2: Metroid Fusion (J) with Embedded Cheat Engine added, requested by @nanashi89

EDIT: Sorry for the double spoiler button for the F.A.Q. section. For some reason after adding a bit to one of the descriptions, the site split it up and won't let me change it back. There are also formatting errors present when looking at the post that are not present when looking at it in the Edit window. The lack of spaces between the GB/C titles for example. My apologies.

[​IMG]

Boktai: The Sun Is in Your Hand + Solar Sensor Patch + Forced SRAM Save Patch + Embedded Cheat Engine
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django + Solar Sensor Patch + Forced SRAM Save Patch

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Boktai 3: Sabata's Counterattack + Solar Sensor Patch + English Patch + Forced SRAM Save Patch

!- English language patching has caused minor issues with some menus. See F.A.Q. for details. -!
    Hidden Content:

Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart
    + English Patch + Embedded Cheat Engine
    !- ECE patching has caused slowdowns during certain special effects, such as those on the title screen. Plays normally otherwise. MINIMAL TESTING! -!
    Hidden Content:

Fire Emblem + Embedded Cheat Engine
    !- ECE patching has caused slowdowns during certain special effects, such as those on the main menu. Plays normally otherwise. -!
    Hidden Content:

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones + Embedded Cheat Engine
    !- ECE patching has caused slowdowns during certain special effects, such as those on the main menu. Plays normally otherwise. -!
    Hidden Content:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Stray Rondo + English Patch + Forced SRAM Save Patch + Embedded Cheat Engine

Hidden Content:

Golden Sun + Embedded Cheat Engine

Hidden Content:

• No Random Battles - Does not work in encounter zones during the game's opening in Vale, while playing as young Isaac. Otherwise it seems to function normally.
    • Wrld WTW > Hold B - A walk through walls code for the world map. As the code name says, hold the B button to use. Does not work in diagonal directions.
    • Nrml WTW > Hold R - A walk through walls code for anywhere that is not the world map ("normal" maps). As the code name says, hold the R button to use. Does not work while holding B, and not in diagonal directions.
    • Debug Room 1 & Debug Room 2 - With these codes, choose Arena at the title screen menu, then load the saved game you want. Instead of appearing in the arena you will be in the debug room you picked. In Debug Room 1 you can obtain items, Djinn and raise your level and stats. In Debug Room 2, you can see a lot of test character portraits. If you do save inside either Debug Room, make sure it is on an empty slot, and not over your original save. There is an internal change in the game during the segment with the Tolbi-bound ship, either to stop the player from gaining huge amounts of experience from the boss fight, or to prevent the game from crashing (or both). The change in the system stays even after you go to the Debug Rooms, and messing with the Debug Rooms in combination with this can lead to unrecoverable saves. You have been warned. Anyway, after saving in a Debug Room (preferably in an empty save slot), close the game and restart it, and go to the Continue screen. Highlight the Debug Room save, then hold down L, R and Start, then tap A, keeping all buttons pressed. You'll appear at the last Sanctum you visited, with all the stuff you gained in the Debug Rooms.
    • And yes, I know I spelled Garet's name wrong in the ECE Menu -.-
    • Also, yes, I know it's "Coins" and not "Gold" but I didn't catch that until after I'd packed the ROM.

Golden Sun: The Lost Age + Embedded Cheat Engine
    Hidden Content:

• Debug Room 1, 2, 3 and 4 - These debug rooms can be used to obtain items, Djinn and raise your level and stats, as well as check the various Psynergy tests. Debug Room 4 contains most of these features. After saving in a Debug Room (preferably in an empty save slot), close the game and restart it, and go to the Continue screen. Highlight the Debug Room save, then hold down L, R and Start, then tap A, keeping all other buttons pressed. You'll appear at the last Sanctum you visited, with all the stuff you gained in the Debug Rooms.
    • Normal Maps WTW - Walk through walls code, used for any area while not on the World Map. This can only be used while a menu is open (such as the Field Commands menu, opened by pressing A when not near an activatable object, NPC, etc.). You can only travel up and down.
    • World Map WTW - Walk through walls code, used on the World Map outside of the ship. This can only be used while a menu is open (such as the Field Commands menu, opened by pressing A when not near an activatable object, NPC, etc.). You can only travel up and down.
    • World Map WTW > Ship - Walk through walls code, used on the World Map while using the ship. This can only be used while a menu is open (such as the Field Commands menu, opened by pressing A when not near an activatable object, NPC, etc.). You can only travel up and down.
    • Special Code 0w0 - This one I'm kind of proud of. I didn't make this code (like all the others listed on this page), but I had to go through a lot of trouble to convert it to the kind of code the Embedded Cheat Engine uses. And even then, I think it only worked out of sheer dumb luck. Ah, but what does it do? Turn it on while playing as Felix and find out =3 . For the sake of transparency, the translated code is listed below.
    33002100 00DC
    33002107 0003
    83002108 830E920
    8300210C 8304FE4
    32034FB8 00DC
    32034FBF 0003
    82034FC0 830E920
    82034FC4 8304FE4

Kirby: Nightmare In Dream Land + Embedded Cheat Engine
    Hidden Content:

• Invincibility only works after being hit. Use with Infinite Health.

Metroid Fusion + Developer Debug Menu Patch
    Hidden Content:

Metroid Fusion (J) + Embedded Cheat Engine
    Hidden Content:

Metroid Zero Mission + Toggle Powerups Menu Patch
    Hidden Content:

Shining Soul (E) + Embedded Cheat Engine

Hidden Content:

Shining Soul II + Embedded Cheat Engine
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]

Pokémon Prism Version v0.93 Build 0152 (hotfix)
    (GBC ROM hack)
    !- The VC Wireless Link Patch has been excluded from this version due the the patch being incompatible at this time. Post from official dev here. -!

Hidden Content:
    Pokémon Red Version + Sprite & Color Patch + VC Wireless Link Patch (GB ROM Patch)

Hidden Content:
    Pokémon Silver Version + VC Wireless Link Patch (GB/C Game)

Hidden Content:

[​IMG]

Hyper Metroid (SNES ROM hack)

Hidden Content:

Super Metroid + Controlfreak Patch (SNES ROM Patch)
    Hidden Content:
    [​IMG]

Metroid: Rogue Dawn (NES ROM hack)

Hidden Content:

!- To unhide the links, please press the Like button at the bottom right of this post. -!

!- Again, READ THE F.A.Q. SECTION -!
    Changelog
    2-19-2017:Multiple changes...
    1. Updated Pokémon Prism to the new v0.93 0152 hotfix build. The VC Wireless Link Patch has been excluded from this version due the the patch being incompatible at this time. Post from official dev here.
    2. Added Metroid Fusion (J), with Embedded Cheat Engine, requested by user @nanashi89
    3. Updated F.A.Q.
    4. Minor formatting changes.

2-17-2017: Multiple changes...​

1. Added Boktai 1, with Solar Sensor Hack, Embedded Cheat Engine and forced SRAM save patching.
    2. Added Boktai 2, with Solar Sensor Hack and forced SRAM save patching.
    3. Added Boktai 3, with Solar Sensor Hack, English Patch and forced SRAM save patching.
    4. Updated F.A.Q. for new versions of Boktai 1, 2 and 3.
    5. Minor GBA section formatting change. Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission non-ECE patches in their title were using old color coding.
    2-13-2017: Added Fullmetal Alchemist: Stray Rondo, with Embedded Cheat Engine, English patch and forced SRAM save patching.

1-26-2017: Multiple changes...​

1. Added Pokémon Red, with sprite and color enhancement patch and VC Wireless Link patch. Link Patch obtained from original VC title. Huge thanks to @lordkaos for the help!
    2. Added Pokémon Silver, with a modified VC Wireless Link patch. Modification was to enable color setting. Once more, thanks to @lordkaos for pointing me in the right direction!
    3. Finished tweaking the new thread banners to my liking.
    4. More minor original post cleanup and formatting alterations.
    5. Updated F.A.Q. a bit.
    1-21-2017: Added Hyper Metroid.

1-20-2017: Multiple changes...
    1. Added Fire Emblem, with Embedded Cheat Engine.
    2. Added Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, with Embedded Cheat Engine.
    3. Added Metroid: Rogue Dawn.
    4. Alphabetized game list.
    5. More minor post cleanups, edits and changes.
    6. Updated F.A.Q. Section.
    01-14-2017: Added Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart, with English patch and Embedded Cheat Engine.

01-11-2017: This one's a doozy...​
    1. Removed Boktai 1, 2 and 3. They wouldn't save and I couldn't sort it out. Original GBA ROMs here. Decryption key is at the bottom of this changelog, visible after giving a Like.
    2. All GBA games have had ghosting and dark filters removed. They look much better now. Note that Title IDs and the like have changed.
    3. Added Shining Soul 1, with Embedded Cheat Engine.
    4. Added Kirby: Nightmare In Dream Land, with Embedded Cheat Engine.
    5. Added Super Metroid, with Controlfreak patch.
    6. Cleaned up and edited post as needed.
    7. Updated F.A.Q. section.
    8. Had pizza.
    Boktai Trilogy Decrypt Key
    !-DECRYPT KEY REDACTED-!

01-09-2017: Updated Pokémon Prism (again). Accidentally built the .CIA with a v0.91 ROM instead of 0.92. Fixed now.

01-09-2017: Updated Pokémon Prism, game now has VC Wireless Link patch applied.

12-23-2016: Added Pokémon Prism.

05-17-2016: Page launch.

Q: How do I use the Embedded Cheat Engine?
    A: When you first boot a game, you will be taken to the ECE menu. The menu has scrolling text along the bottom that tells you how to activate cheats and start the game. To globally disable active cheats while in-game, press L+R+B. To globally enable your active cheats, press L+R+A. All active cheats are enabled by default when you start the game. Sorry, but there is no way to change which cheats are active while in-game.

Q: How do I get to Metroid Fusion's debug menu? How do I use it?
    A: Press Start in-game and press R to go to the Samus Status screen. That screen has been replaced with the debug menu. Describing the intricate workings of the debug menu is beyond the scope of this F.A.Q., however there is a wonderful breakdown and explanation of it here.

Q: How do I toggle powerups in Metroid Zero Mission?
    A: Press Start in-game and press R to go to the Samus Status screen. Any powerups you have collected and are usable can be toggled here.

Q: Can you add more codes to X game?
    A: I could, but it's more a question of if I want to. Adding more would mean that I'd have to basically redo the game from scratch, since patching the GBA ROM is a one-off process. Once it's patched, I have to patch a fresh ROM, meaning that all the codes need to be manually re-entered, on top of what codes are requested. It's unfortunately not like an old-school GameShark where I can just open the ROM and easily add more codes. The general answer is no, since I have already tried to include cheats that provide the most utility or make the most sense.

Q: Can you patch X game with cheats/Add Y patch to Z game?
    A: I'm not doing requests right now. That being said, I always love a good game/ROM hack, and if it interests me and I can't easily find a .CIA version, I'll more than likely do it. Make suggestions if you want (with links, please) and I'll check them out at my leisure. GBA Pokémon ROM hacks will probably (mostly) be the exception to this, seeing as a lot of people are already doing those. Since I likely won't reply directly to suggestion posts, thanks in advance to users who make them. I'M TAKING REQUESTS NOW!!!
    Q: Shining Soul 1 and 2 take me to a glitched out screen with awful sounds after I save!
    A: Not really a question, but yeah, that one freaked me out the first time, too. It's actually the ECE menu, so you can just press Start to get right back to the game without cheats. To resume with cheats, either remember how many button presses for what cheats, or close the game and restart it.

Q: What's with the # symbol before some of these codes?
    A: Any cheats marked with "#" before them require extra info that can't fit into the ECE Menu without adding a bunch of entries with dummy codes, which I won't do. Look for a Code Notes spoiler button below the download links for certain games. Those contain a more detailed description and set of instructions.

Q: Will E/J/etc. games play on my 3DS out-of-region?
    A: Yes. Long answer would be that, yes they will, and you don't have to worry about that, these games will play on other region consoles just fine (especially if you've set up your 3DS in the "standard and accepted" way, such as using Luma or comparable CFW).

Q: WTF is Controlfreak?
    A: Controlfreak is a patch for Super Metroid that gives it a control scheme similar to Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission, which were on the GBA, and took advantage of the hindsight in designing a 2D Metroid game that had shoulder buttons. It also allows for more control customization. If you're used to the GBA Metroid games, or find the controls for Super Metroid a bit odd, give this a try. I personally think it plays better on a handheld like this, especially if you're a more casual player or not super reliant on the tried-and-true button exploits. More information can be found here and here.

Q: How do I work the Solar Sensor patch in the Boktai games?
    A: To use the Solar Sensor patch in Boktai 1, hold down the R and A buttons, then use left or right on the Dpad to drain or fill the gauge. For Boktai 2 and 3, simply hold Select and use the Dpad in the same way. One press of left or right on the Dpad drains or fills the gauge by one unit.

Q: What's wrong with Boktai 3's menus?
    A: Due to the nature of how the English language patch for the game works, some functionality is unfortunately lost. The game script, map labels, menu titles, and a few other minor things have been translated, along with the name entry screen and the main menu. Translation of the name entry screen has rendered the password entry screen unusable, and the main menu translation causes issues with other miscellaneous menu screens. On the name entry screen, do not use Start to automatically select END (still in Japanese, above the A button prompt) after name entry or while keeping the default name. This breaks the name entry screen. Select END manually with the Dpad.

Q: The game won't start, it just takes me to an error screen! You uploaded busted crap!
    A: Also not a question. Also, you busted it. I've tested every single game myself to ensure they boot and save. Double check your install process.

Q: Why do some of these games seem buggy/laggy, etc.?
    A: It is an after-effect of the patching process for the Embedded Cheat Engine. I'm not 100% sure as to why, but my novice guess would be that since the ECE works by patching itself into a spot on in the game's RAM (typically 0x3007FA0), there may be conflicts with what memory is attempting to be accessed. So far, this has happened to only a small amount of the total games on here that have had the ECE patched in. Games with issues have notes below the title which detail what kinds of issues there might be. (Example: !- This is an issue. -!)

Q: Why don't some cheats work?
    A: I try to check all my cheats to make sure they work, but some of them slip through the cracks, or I don't have the time to play far enough in the game to test them all (looking at you, Golden Sun 1 and 2). Some cheats may also require some extra instructions, which I will try to provide in the Code Notes spoiler sections for each game that needs it. I will also try to note which codes are reported and confirmed not working, and upload replacements with either the bad cheats removed or replaced by working ones.​

None at this time.

UPDATE - 02/17/2017: The Boktai GBA Trilogy is back! All three titles return to this page with working saves and a couple extra features here and there. And these aren't the same old scene ROMs you find floating around, not at all. I dug around and found pure, unaltered 1:1 cartridge dumps for all three games, got my paws on the IPS files and patched them myself! This means no extra scene team intro screens and about as clean of a ROM as you can get after the required patching to get functions to work. And as icing on the cake, I found improved Solar Sensor patches, better than the ones seen in the typical scene ROMs! Operation instructions for them will be in the F.A.Q. section. Shoutout to my friends coon-strudel and MadMageKefka for helping me test the saves while I was too lazy!

UPDATE - 02/13/2017: An interesting update this time in the form of the GBA game Fullmetal Alchemist: Stray Rondo. It's a neat RPG that seems to draw from several great titles like Golden Sun and some of the Final Fantasy series! It mainly follows the story of the original version of the anime series (so, not Brotherhood, which more closely followed the manga). The game was having save issues initially, but after some digging and giving the title some TLC, I got the saves up and running. This means I'll be revisiting other titles like the Boktai Trilogy not too far down the road! I haven't forgotten about getting other Pokémon games up on here either. Keep your eyes peeled for Gold and Crystal in the future!

UPDATE - 01/26/2017: Two classic Pokémon games have been added! Pokémon Red and Silver (with VC Link Patches) are both available below the shiny new Game Boy / Game Boy Color banner (banners, yay!). These may not seem like much, but I've been wanting to put up these both for several weeks now and was not quite able to do so due to technical issues. Props given to @lordkaos for the huge assist! More classic Pokémon games are on the way, and I'm keeping an eye out for more fun ROM hacks and patches. Also, I'm taking user requests now! Feel free to suggest ROM hacks, patches or a GBA game that you want cheats added to!

UPDATE - 01/21/2017: Hyper Metroid, a ROM hack of Super Metroid, is now available in the Other Games section, below the GBA games! Look for the new VC type indicator icons! Lots of Metroid lately... Good thing they're awesome games!

UPDATE - 01/20/2017: First user request fulfilled, plus a tad extra! @SakifX9 , @RGFlow and @newcharly0_ requested Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I also added the "first" GBA Fire Emblem. Also added Metroid: Rogue Dawn, requested by @mumeix in the forums.

UPDATE - 01/11/2017: Well, I finally got off my butt and did it. I made those promised updates to the GBA games. I also added some games, took some away that needed to be removed and cleaned up the post a bit. Even if you've been here before , or never seen this thread before, please take a gander at the small collection of stuff I've assembled!

UPDATE - 12/23/2016: Seeing as I'm adding a Pokémon Game (and not even a GBA one), I'm interested in redoing the current set of GBA games with newer tools. So, in the coming weeks as I have the desire to work on them, look for the current GBA games (and maybe even some new ones) with things like color correction and motion blur removal. I'm providing Prism here because the current way Nintendo handles it's fans and fan projects is horrid, and this game along with Pokémon Uranium and AM2R were the most well-known. Yes, I realize there are potential legal issues regarding the protection of their IP, but they have other legal avenues besides slapping everything with a C&D. So, having Prism here is my way of giving Nintendo, whom I've loved for many years, the middle finger.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017 at 6:49 PM
    Abnel, Ed2099, gt022 and 166 others like this.
  2. SakifX9

SakifX9 New Member

Hi can you do one for Fire Emblem Sacred Stones with a cheat engine, thanks :)

svilesis, RGFlow and newcharly0_ like this.
  3. JediAviator

JediAviator Active Member

Boktai is not letting me start a save file

svilesis likes this.
  4. ArecaidianFox

Seeing as I'm adding a Pokémon Game (and not even a GBA one), I'm interested in redoing the current set of GBA games with newer tools. So, in the coming weeks as I have the desire to work on them, look for the current GBA games (and maybe even some new ones) with things like color correction and motion blur removal. I'm providing Prism here because the current way Nintendo handles it's fans and fan projects is horrid, and this game along with Pokémon Uranium and AM2R were the most well-known. Yes, I realize there are potential legal issues regarding the protection of their IP, but they have other legal avenues besides slapping everything with a C&D. So, having Prism here is my way of giving Nintendo, whom I've loved for many years, the middle finger.
    --- Post merged ---
    Well, I finally got off my butt and did it. I made those promised updates to the GBA games. I also added some games, took some away that needed to be removed and cleaned up the post a bit. Even if you've been here before , or never seen this thread before, please take a gander at the small collection of stuff I've assembled!

EDIT - Yes, most of my text is misaligned. The editing tools are a bit on the dumb side and keep messing with my format. I'll fix it as soon as the system lets me.

EDIT 2 - Most of the text is sorted out, just have some minor formatting left. The tools for editing posts really are awful =/
    --- Post merged ---
    Added Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart, with English patch and Embedded Cheat Engine.
    --- Post merged ---
    First user request fulfilled, plus a tad extra! @SakifX9 , @RGFlow and @newcharly0_ requested Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I also added the "first" GBA Fire Emblem. Also added Metroid: Rogue Dawn, requested by @mumeix in the forums.
    --- Post merged ---
    Hyper Metroid, a ROM hack of Super Metroid, is now available in the Other Games section, below the GBA games! Look for the new VC type indicator icons! Lots of Metroid lately... Good thing they're awesome games!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    Nothing12 and superben2008 like this.
  5. Walo

Walo Member

Thanks a lot for re doing the GBA games!

ArecaidianFox likes this.
  6. ArecaidianFox

Two classic Pokémon games have been added! Pokémon Red and Silver (with VC Link Patches) are both available below the shiny new Game Boy / Game Boy Color banner (banners, yay!). These may not seem like much, but I've been wanting to put up these both for several weeks now and was not quite able to do so due to technical issues. Props given to @lordkaos for the huge assist! More classic Pokémon games are on the way, and I'm keeping an eye out for more fun ROM hacks and patches. Also, I'm taking user requests now! Feel free to suggest ROM hacks, patches or a GBA game that you want cheats added to!

7. shane3253

shane3253 New Member

pokemon blue color and trading.

also im not sure how possible it is but if there is any way to add trading to sapphire ruby and emerald that would be great (though my searches lead me to believe that it is impossible on a non profit level)
    (id prefer old over remakes)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  8. ArecaidianFox

I haven't found a Pokémon Blue color and sprite patch that'll take properly after patching and converting into a .CIA. The ones I've tried so far all end up in greyscale. That being said, I believe I've seen one Blue ROM patch around here on a different thread that will do the job. And, sadly, it'll take a great feat for the community to program wireless link emulation into AGB_FIRM. I know it's been discussed before, but never really went anywhere. But please, feel free to make other suggestions!
    --- Post merged ---
    An interesting update this time in the form of the GBA game Fullmetal Alchemist: Stray Rondo. It's a neat RPG that seems to draw from several great titles like Golden Sun and some of the Final Fantasy series! It mainly follows the story of the original version of the anime series (so, not Brotherhood, which more closely followed the manga). The game was having save issues initially, but after some digging and giving the title some TLC, I got the saves up and running. This means I'll be revisiting other titles like the Boktai Trilogy not too far down the road! I haven't forgotten about getting other Pokémon games up on here either. Keep your eyes peeled for Gold and Crystal in the future!

9. Blaze Uchiha

Blaze Uchiha Member

Thank you for all of this. Can you do Pokemon Prism prequel Pokemon Brown with wireless patch VC? I've literally been campaigning for 2 weeks and looked everywhere you can imagine for this and it simply does not exist. I ask TheStoneBanana if he could do it, he said he could but he probably wouldn't and that was a week ago(so it's safe to assume he won't). I don't know how to make the wireless trade patch so I can't or else everyone would have it. While not as great as Prism, Brown was still an excellent Gen 1 romhack and is supposed to be completely compatible with Prism. Thanks in advance if you can make this happen.

10. ArecaidianFox

No problem, I'm glad to provide these. I was determined to get cheats into AGB_FIRM, and fortunately remembered a tool for just such a task... And it looks like I'm still the only one doing these :p . And yeah, I've been reading your posts to TheStoneBanana on the Temp. I guess I can look into the documentation he provided and see what it takes to work up a patch, but I can't promise anything. I can't code to save my life XD

Blaze Uchiha likes this.
  11. Blaze Uchiha

Blaze Uchiha Member

Thank you hopefully you can make some progress because that would be the last hope for such a thing. I have no idea how to do this myself

12. ArecaidianFox

The Boktai GBA Trilogy is back! All three titles return to this page with working saves and a couple extra features here and there. And these aren't the same old scene ROMs you find floating around, not at all. I dug around and found pure, unaltered 1:1 cartridge dumps for all three games, got my paws on the IPS files and patched them myself! This means no extra scene team intro screens and about as clean of a ROM as you can get after the required patching to get functions to work. And as icing on the cake, I found improved Solar Sensor patches, better than the ones seen in the typical scene ROMs! Operation instructions for them will be in the F.A.Q. section. Shoutout to my friends coon-strudel and MadMageKefka for helping me test the saves while I was too lazy!
    --- Post merged ---
    Minor update this time with Pokémon Prism being updated to the new v0.93 0152 hotfix build. Please note that with the changes made here to the Title, Title ID and Product Code, your old save will not be imported. Nor will save backups with software like JKSM work out of the box, unless you move your exported save from the folder under the old Title to the folder under the new Title. These changes do however mean that in the future this will not be an issue with Prism VC builds released on my thread, provided you follow the update instructions provided by Rainbow Devs, and you use backup software. Keep your eyes on the page for Pokémon Gold and Crystal in the near future, as well as a new ROM hack or two!
    --- Post merged ---
    By the way, I've taken a look at the documentation. While I do understand basically the idea of how it works, it's beyond my current skills. We'll have to wait for the automated tools or someone else to make a patch.

Walo likes this.
  13. nanashi89

nanashi89 Active Member

Can you do the Japanese version of Metroid Fusion with Embedded Cheat Engine?

14. ArecaidianFox

Request fulfilled! Enjoy the game :) !

iHax Comunity/