1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on Chaos Gamez, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Game wont play

face2face Feb 26, 2016

1. face2face

face2face New Member

Im trying to play a link between worlds that i got from Rohul1997's thread on my cfw'd o3ds on 10.6.0-31U and it just keeps showing the 3ds loading screen and doesnt go to game start screen even with different button inputs. Already deleted it off card and reinstalled and getting the same issue, other games are working no problem. Any input would help thanks

2. Swabbo

Swabbo Member

I believe you will have to open the eshop then try to play it again to fix it

3. face2face

face2face New Member

Just tried this to no avail, but thanks anyways.

4. TheZixGamer

TheZixGamer Well-Known Member Staff Member Virtual Console CIA Uploader

This happened to me, Im on 10.6 emunand also, running rxtools. I just downloaded the EU version of the game instead and it worked perfectly, so maybe give that a go.

This happened on a few other NTSC games too (Sonic Lost World for instance), but when i downloaded the EU version of those game, they all worked perfectly.

5. Rohul1997

Rohul1997 Chaos Elite Member Staff Member Super Moderator

Try this one it should work
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

ScanGittman, Valnaar and Temptestwolf like this.
  6. face2face

face2face New Member

Dont know what the difference was but that worked perfectly. If you dont mind could you tell a nub like me what the difference was?

7. Rohul1997

Rohul1997 Chaos Elite Member Staff Member Super Moderator

I can't really remember what I did because I made this cia a couple months ago. But I'm glad it's working.

iHax Comunity/