1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on Chaos Gamez, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz JSnowden Wii Thread WBFS, WAD, etc

JSnowden Mar 22, 2016

1. JSnowden

JSnowden Active Member

Alright as promised here is the start of my Wii collection. Initially I am going to just have WiiWare and Virtual Console due to the fact that the wbfs games are over 1.2TB and will take some time to upload. Also, rather than link individual titles like I did in my 3ds thread I will simply link each folder so you can pick and choose what you want. So here we go.

Virtual Console
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Wii Channels
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    WiiWare
    Hidden Content:
    WiiWare DLC
    Hidden Content:
    So far as I know, that should be most, if not all, of the Wii eShop content. At any rate, it's all I have. Thanks for looking and enjoy.

2. NeoGamer

NeoGamer is a Verified  MemberNeoGamer Chaos Legend VIP

Nice one @JSnowden ive never used any vc wads before on my wii. Do these just get installed through wad manager then. How many can go onto the home screen, is there a limit. Ive always used emulators and they run very well with mastershoess forwarders too

Derrick Johnson likes this.
  3. JSnowden

JSnowden Active Member

Yes [MENTION=11]Craig25[/MENTION] just use wad manager to install. As for title limit, I'd imagine it would just be up to the limit of channels the Wii can support (I don't know the number offhand). I'd imagine if you have emulators set up and running well you'd be far better served continuing down that road. These are more for people who don't want to take the time to set up something themselves. I don't think anything is gained by running VC wads over emu and rom. The only benefit I could see is possible upscaling and/or stability improvements on more cpu intensive titles with lots of sprites/high motion etc.

4. Ricken

Ricken Active Member

3rd party classic controllers for SNES games is a big benefit

mclovinit69r and Zeptohack like this.
  5. JSnowden

JSnowden Active Member

All titles are NTSC as far as I know.

Zeptohack likes this.
  6. Poll300

Poll300 Member

Cool thanks :cool2:

7. Master_83