1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on Chaos Gamez, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

UploadZ.co Legend Of Legacy USA-Region Free CIA

Cha0s Em3rald Oct 13, 2015

1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald is a Verified  MemberCha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Legend Of Legacy USA-Region Free CIA

[​IMG]

Made with the private dump of the game, thanks to the dumper of the game for sharing

Install This Game Using DevMenu, BigBlueMenu Or FBI

Packed With 7Zip
    Password : Cha0s Em3rald

UploadZ - Super fast free host
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Requested by @Rosenking

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    Mysuke, bakayaro, willh and 100 others like this.
  2. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald is a Verified  MemberCha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

[MENTION=6]MattKimura[/MENTION]
    I have just added another link on another fast free host called Vidice, can you give it a try & let me know if it works better for you than Vidzi

angelbread22 likes this.
  3. MattKimura

MattKimura is a Verified  MemberMattKimura Chaos Fanatic Staff Member VIP

Nice, always great to see another free host. It's almost exactly like Vizdi, just a bit easier to use. But I'm still getting slow speeds of 20 kbps. I know that I'm about to get max speeds of 1.5 MBps because I can download Gamecube games (From another site) and get max speeds. It's definitely these hosters limiting my download speed. I'm gonna try them with Jdownloader and let you know how that goes.
    Oh and I'm using a free account on both, and logged in.

4. Cha0s Em3rald

It is strange, hopefully using a download manager will help him. He really should be getting full speeds from both hosts

5. uploadmaster

uploadmaster Guest

What's PD?

6. Cha0s Em3rald

Looks like I forgot to edit the title & add info in the post, PD stands for private dump as the game was made from another users dump rather than the scene release

7. uploadmaster

uploadmaster Guest

Thank you, but is this Region Free?

8. uploadmaster

uploadmaster Guest

I'm really looking for this game, hope the battle system is not same like for Bravely Default...

9. Cha0s Em3rald

yes it is, it's working fine on my EUR console

10. Rosenking

Rosenking Member

i was hyped up for this game when they announced it but its overall gameplay mechanics is kind of a disappointment for me... :(

11. bibo braz

bibo braz New Member

thanks very much :)

iHax Comunity/