1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz List of all DLC

MattKimura Apr 13, 2016

1. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Fanatic Staff Member VIP

[​IMG]
    This thread will be an all-in-one directory for all DLC, so you won't have to look through all the threads to find what you need. I'll be uploading the DLC, and also linking to threads containing DLC. Feel free to bookmark the page, and send to your friends.

Updated 11-6-16
    - Added Hyrule Warriors Legends 1.6.0 DLC for USA & EUR

Previous update:

Updated 9-27-16
    - Added Shin Megami Tensei IV - Apocalypse (USA)

================================================================================
    Tips

- Keep all your DLC cia files on your SD card. Installed DLC cia will be removed when accessing Eshop or DLC shops in-game. Make a "Cia" folder on your SD card and in it, a "DLC" folder with all your DLC cia.
    - Delete previous DLC before installing newer DLC, else it may not work

- DLC of a certain region will only apply to that region of the game. Example, USA DLC for Smash Bros will only apply to USA Smash Bros.

- You cannot natively run out of region DLC. For example, my USA 3DS cannot normally use EUR DLC, even if the game itself is EUR.

- You can however run out of region DLC with Luma3DS, follow THIS GUIDE

- Some games require you to update the game before you can use the DLC, you'll know when a game asks to be updated. You can update it from the home menu.

- DLC is installed to the system, and not tied to a specific version of a game. So once installed it should work for both the .3DS and .CIA versions of the game. Even Cartridges!

- Any DLC you find, always includes all the DLC that came before it. Example, Smash Bros pack 6, includes everything from packs 1-5. The cia file is an all in one package.

================================================================================
    This is not a request thread.
    Post a request for any missing DLC in the request section

Password for all my Mega and Google Drive Links:
    MattKimura

Note: This password isn't used for inconvenience, it's to help preserve the links and keep them alive. It also prevents users from stealing links as their own. Do enjoy the uploads though!

USA/EUR DLC

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Japanese DLC

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

List of game DLC not posted yet

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Vs. Professor Layton
    Pure Chess [New Skins]
    Sengoku Musou Chronicle 2nd (Jap) [Costumes]
    (Others that I can't think of/Don't know about)

DLC Reported to NOT work

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball
    Steel Diver - Sub Wars

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017 at 2:07 AM
    Aurano, alexdpa, catss and 3,377 others like this.
  2. gamecaptor

gamecaptor Active Member

Thank you!

Temmus, saifssj6, yut and 12 others like this.
  3. SilverFang

SilverFang New Member

For USA Smash Bros. I'm getting invalid cia (0xD8E08027). What is wrong?

4. MattKimura

Out of all the DLC, Smash Bros is the strangest for me. It always errors out when I install it, yet when I go in-game it works like normal. Just be sure you install the latest game update which is 1.1.5 right now. The DLC acts as a key to unlock the DLC stored within the update.

I advise you to just fight with it until it works, I have literally no idea why it does this. But it always worked for me and others.

Pixotic, lugias, culoide and 15 others like this.
  5. lineeeyu

lineeeyu New Member

thanks for the share, thank you very much!

6. MattKimura

[B][B][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana][U][SIZE=5]How to use out of region DLC with AuReiNand[/SIZE][/U]

If you're using a USA 3DS for example, and you have a EUR game on your system and you wanted to use it's DLC, you normally can't. But since AuReiNand supports language emulation, you can run out of region DLC.

1. While booting AuReiNand, hold select to access it's config menu

2. Choose the option for language emulation, then press start to save and reboot

3. On your SD card, go into the aurei folder (Create one if you don't have one) and create a folder called "locales"

4. In the locales folder, create a new text document [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    for the game you want to use it with, with the game titleID as the name
    Example: 000400000010C000.txt

[B][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]- Find title ID's [URL="http://3dsdb.com/"]HERE[/URL]

5. Open[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana] that text file and put the region, (for example, EUR) then a space and the language you want (game has to support said language) EN for English
    Example: EUR EN

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]This makes the game think that your system is EUR, and so the DLC should work for this EUR game now whenever you launch it.

If you have a EUR 3DS and want to run a USA game's DLC, it would be: USA EN

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]Change the language to anything you want. I believe DE is German for example.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    culoide, Awakened1, AlexC and 48 others like this.
  7. Ch@osfreak

Ch@osfreak Chaos Contributor

Alltime HERO forever or whatever,i love you...not for real,but ya know what i mean i think...

Because i like simple big threads,Thankzzz mate and to rest of the team offcourse....

americannn likes this.
  8. MattKimura

Thanks! It's still a work in progress, I'm uploading a lot of stuff right now before I can add them to the thread. This thread is just something I wanted to accomplish on another forum, and now I can finally relive that dream. Most DLC are small, but it sure can take a LOT of work! I already have over 5 GB worth of DLC on Mega and Google Drive!!

MuttonChomps likes this.
  9. transi

transi New Member

thanks for the share

10. xldxir

xldxir New Member

Thanks for the share!

11. Pacifista

Pacifista New Member

thank you for it

12. kanto2113

kanto2113 New Member

Thanks man!

13. Asia81

Asia81 Chaos Contributor Staff Member Uploader

Hey, I downloaded and installed the USA DLC for Theatrhythm FF Curtain Call USA, but the DLC doesn't seem to appear, it's normal?
    I already unlocked the DLC stuff in-game so I can "buy" DLC, but no, I can't see the DLC.cia.
    I want play Bravely Default songs :/

14. MattKimura

That's strange, I can use the USA DLC on my USA 3DS. What CFW are you using? Are you using a EUR 3DS? If so, you need to use AuReiNand's Language Emulation plugin. I posted a guide on the tips section if you need it.

Omnixross likes this.
  15. Asia81

Asia81 Chaos Contributor Staff Member Uploader

I'm using the USA DLC, on the USA Game, on my EUR N3DSXL 10.7 + AureiNand (Luma3DS)

I will try to use the EUR Game and EUR DLC

16. MattKimura

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    crownxxclown likes this.
  17. marth_is_awesome

marth_is_awesome New Member

I tried downloading the Fire Emblem Awakening DLC (EUR) from both MEGA and Google Drives, but both of them gave me a .rar that had nothing in it. Any attempts to extract it were met with a 'null' error. It may just be my computer screwing up, but... I dunno.

Edit: It was just my computer. Sorry!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  18. banmaxwell

banmaxwell Member

thank you very much!

crownxxclown and thegirth27 like this.
  19. leo

leo New Member

Hey I'm having a problem with Mario Golf dlc (US). I'm using a 3DSXL 10.7 + aureinand and installed a CIA copy of the game (also US) and when I run it the dlc isn't showing up. I've uninstalled the game and dlc, deleted the files from the 3ds, and reinstalled both but nothing works.

20. Elecbul

Elecbul New Member

Thank you!
    Thank you for this!​

meronr and zadurec like this.
iHax Comunity/