1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Help Maxlander does not work

Leon Draisaitl Feb 1, 2016

1. Leon Draisaitl

Leon Draisaitl New Member

Hello,

My Maxlander has arrived on Friday.
    Unfortunately he does not work.
    I download the software on 6 different Computers from here
    including the Maxlander Extra files update.
    http://www.maxlander.net/maxlander-download/
    When I Start Maxlander V1.42 it shows Please Connect Portal.
    The Maxlander shines blue but no other thing happened.
    Normally it has to work as shown on this video.
    https://vimeo.com/138593498
    Maybe the device driver is not installed properly . Does anyone know how I can remove the device driver and reinstall ? Unfortunately the operator where I ordered the Maxlander does no longer reply on my emails.

Or does anyone have an idea what other fact can be the reason why the Maxlander does not work?

Thanks for any reply.

Greetz
    Leon

2. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Here is a guide I found online on how to uninstall a driver - How to Uninstall Drivers in Windows | PCWorld

Hopefully removing it & installing again will help

3. aaarone

aaarone New Member

Hi Leon, I was in your same situation.
    You have to be patience... your MaxLander is "broken" and you can just take a connection with your seller, send it and wait the reshipping.
    I ve wait more than 2 months for the entire process but finally yestarday I ve recieve the new one and it work very well.

Aaarone

iHax Comunity/