1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

[MEGA] Download any game from the eshop using .tik files! (details inside)

Xenosaiga Apr 20, 2016

1. Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga Member

I am sorry to all but my file was taken down. And as such I will not be uploading it again.

There are other better ways to get these files now on the 3DS itself by using a program called CIAngel which has made my way of doing this obsolete and outdated.

Simply load CIAngel and it will allow you to install any game you wish right to the 3Ds WITHOUT visiting the eshop or having to transfer tickets to your system.

Thank you all for for following this guide and may your ease of hacking and piracy always prosper!

I have, with the help of a few friends and the community database, Made a gathering of .tik files that allow you to redownload games from the eShop!

What is a .tik file? It is that little file that goes into your 3DS' tiket database. This is the file that tells the eShop that you have already purchased the game. This then allows you to redownload the game as if you had already bought it!

To use you need to following:
    Ability to access the eShop
    A CFW (Duh)
    FBIv2 from Steveice10 (Version 2.0.5 required. Version 2.1 Highly recommended) Releases · Steveice10/FBI · GitHub
    A .tik file from the file below

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Directions for FBIv2.0-2.0.5:
    1. Have FBIv2 installed on your 3DS.
    2. Have the .tik file of the game you want to download somewhere on your SD card.
    3. In FBIv2 select the SD option and navigate to where the (Gamename).tik file is located on your SD card and install it.
    4. Visit the eShop on your 3DS and use the searchbar to find your game.
    5. In the games page it will have the option to redownload.
    6. Redownload the game!

Directions for FBIv2.1:
    1. Have FBIv2 installed on your 3DS.
    2. Have the .tik file of the game you want to download somewhere on your SD card.
    3. In FBIv2 select the SD option and navigate to where the (Gamename).tik file is located on your SD card and install it. Keep track of the title ID for the ticket you just installed.
    4. Still in FBI navigate to the 'Tickets' option and find the Title ID of the .tik you just installed.
    5. Select Install from CDN!

I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS. NEW .TIK FILES WILL BE ADDED AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.

Disclaimer: This file is small enough that Games from all regions will be included. I am not responsible if you get banned from the eShop using this. Some of the .tik files also may not work as intended. I do not have the time to test all of them. Use at your own risk.

!!!WARNING!!! - FBI is now also a file manager of sorts and failure to use properly and/or with respect can cause data loss that I shall not be responsible for. You have been warned.

Please let me know if any of the .Tik files do not work so that I can remove them from the file.

Credits go to:
    ihaveamac for helping me sort and name the files
    cearp for making FunKeyCIA with which I would not have been able to get all these lovely .tik files
    Steveice10 for making FBI able to install .tik files

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  2. Rohul1997

Rohul1997 Chaos Elite Member Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks for the share

3. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Thread moved to the 3DS Tutorials section

Thanks for the share [MENTION=9256]Xenosaiga[/MENTION]

4. Lycanroc

Lycanroc Chaos Fanatic Staff Member Super Moderator

Wow, this is impressive!

5. Rohul1997

[MENTION=9256]Xenosaiga[/MENTION] you haven't included the MEGA decryption key

6. Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga Member

Sorry about that. Insert generic first time user excuse here. Lol

Is it fixed now?

7. Lycanroc

And here I thought it was my phone's browser glitching. There are three dots in the link for some reason, and it doesn't work even when they are removed lol

8. Rohul1997

Thanks it's fixed now

9. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

It's fine now, thanks Xenosaiga, sticky added to the thread

10. Lycanroc

I don't know if you guys are taking requests, but is there any chance you could add Virtue's Last Reward to the EUR folder?

11. Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga Member

No requests. If it's not there then a usable ticket is not yet available. Sorry.

12. Lycanroc

Alright, thanks for letting me know :D

13. 87agy

87agy New Member

thanks for helping us noobs, one guide at a time!

14. Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga Member

36 new .tik files added. 17 EUR, 11 JPN, 3 USA, 1 FRA, 1 GER, 2 USA-EUR and 1 ALL

15. Flahika

Flahika New Member

I get an error at 99% downloaded when "re-downloading" a game from the e-shop. Is there a way around this or might there be an explanation as to what may be causing the error? Thanks!

16. Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga Member

As I said in the disclaimer, some may not work.

If you previously installed the game as a CIA then you need to use FBIv2 ticket deletion feature to remove the old ticket and then reinstall the new ticket.

If this did not work then it will be one of those bad tickets I was talking about.

17. Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga Member

Due to a new release of FBI you can now install from the CDN right within FBI without ever having to access the eshop.

Directions for FBIv2.1:
    1. Have FBIv2.1 installed on your 3DS.
    3. In FBIv2 select the SD option and navigate to where the (Gamename).tik file is located on your SD card and install it. Keep track of the title ID for the ticket you just installed.
    4. Still in FBI navigate to the 'Tickets' option and find the Title ID of the .tik you just installed.
    5. Select Install from CDN!

18. Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga Member

Updated the MegaLink in OP. Added 46 more assorted titles!

19. alexojeda

alexojeda Member

can you update with the game return popolocrois story seasons fairytale USA? please
    [h=1][/h]

20. Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga Member

I have previously stated that I do not do requests. If the game you are looking for is not in the pack then that means it is not yet available. It may become available at some point though so keep a lookout for it.

hillebrand likes this.
iHax Comunity/