1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz [Moflex][2D]Back To The Future Trilogy

Deletr753 Oct 15, 2016

1. Deletr753

Deletr753 is a Verified  MemberDeletr753 Chaos Enthusiast Staff Member Uploader

Back To The future Trilogy
    [​IMG]
    Languages: English
    Format: CIA
    CIA Size: BTTF1 = 1.41GB, BTTF2 = 1.27GB, BTTF3= 1.41BG
    Created with
    Moflex using Moflex Helper By Rohul1997

No Password needed

*Please do not repost to other sites*

Note:
    For 3DS USA region you need to Enable region/language emu. and ext. . code in your Luma3ds settings. You also need Luma Local Switcher to change the region to EUR so when you exit the video you do not get an error that forces you to reboot your 3DS.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    squiz, time2146, vanima and 37 others like this.
  2. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Chaos Legend VIP

Brilliant films. I'm old enough to remember the 3rd film coming to cinema :)

screwfox, arianadark and Deletr753 like this.
  3. Deletr753

One of my favorite Trilogies of all time.

screwfox likes this.
  4. darkesmaster

darkesmaster New Member

i wish people would upload in usa format i wont download any of these because changing my 3ds region is a b**ch

5. lordkaos

lordkaos Chaos Contributor

download and install luma switcher, it makes the region switch really easy.

6. Deletr753

The videos are converted in USA format but the moflex player gives you and error if the region is not in EUR when you exit the video your watching. If you know of a way we convert the videos without having this errors please share it with us.

beje2016 likes this.
  7. CeeDee

CeeDee Well-Known Member

Perhaps download a video from USA (eg an E3 trailer) and replace its moflee with a BTTF one?

iHax Comunity/