1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on Chaos Gamez, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Moflex Helper - Script

Rohul1997 Sep 19, 2016

Tags:
  1. Rohul1997

Rohul1997 Chaos Elite Member Staff Member Super Moderator

Here is a script that I made that will help you in the process of creating a moflex cia.
    upload_2016-10-2_1-3-15.png

Requirements:
    The Mobiclip Multicore Encoder is required to be already installed. Get it from here:
    [Zippyshare][SDK] Mobiclip Encoder + Theme Editor
    Everything else is straight forward just run Moflex-Helper.bat and follow the instructions.
    To avoid anything from going wrong make sure to follow everything how it's been told.
    Source - GitHub - Rohul1997/Moflex-Helper

Note: For USA region consoles you will have problems like crashing. So I recommend you use the homebrew app Luma Locale and set the Moflex CIAs region to EUR

Here's a video of the whole process of me making and testing Moflex CIA using the Moflex Helper Script:

Releases:
    Latest Update:
    Moflex Helper v2.1
    Option to create 3D Moflex videos from 3D videos.

Moflex Helper v2.0.1
    Important Update Please Use This Release:
    Made important corrections
    Moflex Helper v2.0
    Make sure you grab this pack, don't use the old pack.

Big Update:
    • The CIA file will now be directly built. So no need for 3DS Builder and 3DS to CIA converter.
    • Automatically make a Bimg PNG file from a given image. You will also be able to make multiple Bimg PNG files automatically if you want to use a different image for each video. So you won't need to use an image editor to insert an image inside the blank space on the top-left.
    • Made some changes to make it more user friendly (Store Title ID to remind user just in case they forget)
    • Some corrections.
    Moflex Helper v1.2
    Thanks to Akawashi, the instructions should be more understandable and in more detail.

Edits by Akawashi:
    Changed all text Color to Light Yellow (Makes things easier to see from far away or on a small screen)

Changed the wording for most of the script to make the instructions as easy to understand and follow as possible, providing step-by-step instructions.

Added Audacity installable (and plugin installable for Win10 users) in the new "Extras" Folder.

Removed the need to drag and drop moflex files from users chosen output folder to Moflex Helper\Input\title, by instructing them to set the moflex output directory to Moflex Helper\input\title

Changed the Folder name from "Moflex.Helper" -> "Moflex Helper" as the "." was preventing the folder from showing up correctly when browsing for directories in 3DSBuilder. (it just showed up as "Moflex" NOT "Moflex.Helper" and was easy to miss... removing the "." fixed this.
    Moflex Helper v1.1
    Automatically resize a given banner.png and icon.png to the correct size.
    Automatically Make the resized images have that black moflex style border.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    AKT907, thiagosg, doekjag and 9 others like this.
  2. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Rohul1997 likes this.
  3. Akawashi

Akawashi Chaos Contributor Staff Member Moflex Encoders

it was fun using this tool... it's a LOT Simpler!

Rohul1997 likes this.
  4. Rohul1997

New release:
    Moflex Helper v1.1
    Automatically resize a given banner.png and icon.png to the correct size.
    Automatically Make the resized images have that black moflex style border.

Cha0s Em3rald likes this.
  5. Deletr753

Deletr753 Chaos Enthusiast Staff Member Uploader

Question Rohul1997,

I can not make my Decrypt9 work on my New 3DSXL Ver. 11.1.0-34U. I have the latest Luma3ds CFW with Arm9loaderhax. I'm stuck at that part of the process on the Moflex Helper V1.1. I have the latest Decrypt9.bin in the payload folder but still won't load from the Homebrew channel.

Thanks

6. Rohul1997

Rename the decrypt9.bin file to something else.
    For example:
    left_decrypt9.bin
    ^With that, when turning on my 3ds I would just hold the d-pad left button and it should load up.

As for launching it from homebrew launcher you have to copy the 3ds folder onto your sd card from the decrypt9 zip.

7. Deletr753

One more question Moflex gives me debugg error once it gets to 99% and it forces my to close the program

8. Rohul1997

Did my script open up Mobiclip?
    If so then I really don't know why that's happening.
    Maybe Nintendo never polished up the program properly and it is a little buggy? But I don't know I'm just guessing.

9. Deletr753

Your script works perfectly. I still get the moflex file but I don't know if it works because I have not gotten that far. I have converted movies and videos with VCC13 but I really like the moflex interface and with VCC13 you can not fast forward nor rewind.

10. lordkaos

lordkaos Chaos Contributor

what does it say in the debug error message?

11. Deletr753

I hope with your help I can make this work. Thanks
    --- Post merged ---
    I tried an .MKV and it did not give me an error. I'm getting and error with mp4. Now the problem is that my CIA does not work and I notes that the size does not make sense. The movie that I'm trying to convert is 1:16:38 long and I'm getting a 923,567 kb CIA.

12. Rohul1997

I seriously dunno what's causing this problem. Only way to look into it is if you can send the video over.

13. Deletr753

I was reading on a forum that even if the converting to moflex file process shows 100% complete you have to wait until it gives you a finish window. Is his correct? I trying to convert The Nightmare Before Christmas movie.

14. Rohul1997

Well you wait for it to complete. iirc it will go back to the no jobs running screen with 0% on the progress tab.

15. Deletr753

I was reading on a forum that even if the converting to moflex file process shows 100% complete you have to wait until it gives you a finish window. Is his correct? I trying to convert The Nightmare Before Christmas movie.
    --- Post merged ---
    o you think if I wait for it to give the finish screen it will create the correct moflex size video?

16. lordkaos

lordkaos Chaos Contributor

that is the main reason i took too long converting my first moflex, you will notice the program will get stuck at 99% and will not move from there for a long time, it's not that the converter got stuck, it's just takes too long for the data to be compiled onto the moflex, it wasn't until i asked on gbatemp and got an answer from nikolamiljevic that i learned that it just takes too long for that, it takes about 9 to 12 hours in my laptop to pass from 99% to finished, try waiting for it to finish and see if this works for you.

17. uploadmaster

uploadmaster Chaos Fanatic Staff Member News Team Super Uploader

Does anyone can send me a noob tutorial to convert a 3d video to .cia (moflex)?

18. Deletr753

o you think if I wanit for it to give the finishD
    I saw that answer from him also in GBATEMP also. The think is that I get to 100% but I do not getting anything saing is done converting so should I wait for the message complete or finish to pop up?

19. Rohul1997

My script is basically that :p

20. Rohul1997

Yh just wait for it to complete

iHax Comunity/