1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz Pokemon Rising Ruby + Sinking Sapphire 2.1.0

hking0036 Sep 22, 2016

1. hking0036

hking0036 Active Member

[​IMG]

FR Omega, Blaze Black/Volt White creator Drayano's latest hack set Rising Ruby and Sinking Sapphire, CRO Patching Included. These will only work with Reinand 4.1, or Luma 5.5 and up.

Rising Ruby:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Sinking Sapphire:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Right now Sinking Sapphire may have more bugs than Rising Ruby, should be worked on some but for right now Ruby is the recommended version.

Documentation available here:
    Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Hack Pokémon Rising Ruby and Sinking Sapphire
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-zmEVN0Mas6b3p1cUg3UVNXNWM

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. overlordhun

overlordhun Member

could some one plz tell me what is the difference between rising ruby and omega ruby

3. hking0036

hking0036 Active Member

read the linked documentation.

4. juab

juab New Member

can i play online with this?

5. hking0036

hking0036 Active Member

theoretically yes but if you have the updates installed it will likely break code.bin patches like X/Y Romhacks, and Nintendo likes to ban people cheating at pokemon, meaning if you have invalid pokemon you might be screwed.

6. hekkent

hekkent New Member

can some how to pokemon cheat romhack cia

7. luanaris

luanaris Member

Thank you for uploading this and Eternal/Wilting X/Y, you're my savior. :)

8. totaledcds

totaledcds Member

Are these different title IDs than regular ORAS? And if they aren't, is there an easy way to change the title IDs?

9. DQScott95

DQScott95 New Member

FBI just wont install this CIA. It gets all the way to the end of the install and then errors out and wont install. I had the same problem when trying to get Rutile ruby to install but it never would. I am on Luma 6.3 A9LH and this is the only game I get this issue with. Any advice?

10. hking0036

hking0036 Active Member

I've no idea how to change them so I haven't, I think it involves hex-editing, and I'd rather just keep it simple.

try using devmenu 11.4 and make sure FBI is updated, I don't know what would stop it from installing it, I keep Devmenu and FBI both installed just in case.

11. totaledcds

totaledcds Member

Ah gotcha. Yeah I wouldn't want to mess with Hex either. Thanks for these though! I have Sinking Sapphire and it plays great so far!

12. Agustin Raul Rosselli

Agustin Raul Rosselli New Member

13. DQScott95

DQScott95 New Member

Didnt seem to work with Devmenu either. Is there any extra data or anything that I need to unibstall to make this install correctly? I have a legit Alpha Sapphire installed with the update and everything, but that shouldnt conflict right?

14. hking0036

hking0036 Active Member

If you're installing sinking sapphire that will conflict, you need to uninstall that first. If you need, use JK's Save Manager to make a save backup beforehand and you can copy it to your pc or elsewhere so you can play the hack without worrying.

15. patrick machado teixeira

patrick machado teixeira New Member

very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

16. Ja40

Ja40 New Member

I have rxtools and don´t want to change my CFW just for one hack. I can install it, but when you exit the truck in the beginning the screens goes white and the game crash. Theres no soultion for this other than change my CFW? The delta emerald hack works fine Why this hack don´t?

17. KayJayTHEGEEK

KayJayTHEGEEK Member

So quick question, this won't work on my gateway 3ds?

18. hking0036

hking0036 Active Member

Tough luck. This uses RO patching which allows for extra edits that other earlier romhacks couldn't utilize, primarily it has to do with editing starters. If you want to play it, you should switch. Switching from rx to Luma3DS takes about 20 seconds and you don't lose anything except for an out-of-date cfw so quite frankly if you don't do it it's your loss, on more than just this hack.

Nope, only CFW with RO patches.

19. Ja40

Ja40 New Member

Okay, I'm new to 3ds hacking. Can you post some link about how to switch from one rx to Luma?

20. hking0036

hking0036 Active Member

download this: link
    copy arm9loaderhax.bin to your sd card and then copy the 3ds folder inside the hax folder to your sd card. You can launch luma from your homebrew launcher like rx then.
    After you set it up you can install a cia updater and use that to install updates when they come along instead of having to copy them to your sd card like that.

or read this: Home · Plailect/Guide Wiki · GitHub
    and you can boot your 3ds into cfw without having to load your cfw through the homebrew launcher.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
iHax Comunity/