1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Question about legit cias

2109fran Jan 11, 2016

1. 2109fran

2109fran New Member

Hello everyone,I have 2 questions about the legit cias on my 3ds
    1-If,for example,Nintendo launch another firmware,the cias who I can download now on the nintendo eshop stays on my acount if I update my firmware?
    2-When I launch Monster hunter 4 Ultimate,I can play it and it works well,but when I exit the game,my 3ds freeze when I push the home button and I have to push the power button to go to the menu,Is that normal?
    (Sorry if i have a mistake,im spanish and I only write basic english :(

2. Brick

Brick Active Member Staff Member Uploader

No he visto que haya ninguna norma que me prohiba hablar en español, asi que te respondo en español.

Mientras sigas teniendo CFW/EmuNAND, los cias, legítimos o no, se quedan en la consola. Se mantienen en tu cuenta ya que son legítimos, pero te recomiendo abstenerte de descargar cosas desde eShop, ya que cualquier cosa que implique iniciar sesión en Nintendo Network te quita cualquier DLC o tema pirata que tengas instalado. Lo de Monster Hunter no estoy seguro, ya que no tengo el juego, eso tendría que decirtelo alguien que lo tenga xD

-Translated in case someone finds it useful-

While you keep your CFW, cias, legit or not, will keep installed in your console. Legit ones will keep on your account, but I recommend you to stay out of eShop since logging on Nintendo Network uninstalls any unlegit DLC or theme you have. I'm not sure what happens with Monster Hunter since I don't have the game, maybe someone with that game can help you xD

iHax Comunity/