1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on Chaos Gamez, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

DropBox [Release] Gmail 3DS (Forwarder)

Alerdy Jul 12, 2016

Tags:
  1. Alerdy

Alerdy Chaos Contributor Staff Member Uploader

Similar to my Twitter forwarder, this is a forwarder for Gmail. It uses the simple HTML version of Gmail so that it can actually work well on the 3DS.

In case you don't know what this is, it is an application I made with the official Nintendo SDK that runs Gmail. It is similar to the bootOpera forwarder channels that the Wii had. I plan on writing a tutorial on how to make these yourself soon! :)

I am taking requests for these, too!

Download:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    FBI QR Code:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    rudra, Arcanine4321, squiz and 97 others like this.
  2. anonymoose

anonymoose Member

It has the same tid (or something like that) as the sunshell cia, so it overwrites that.
    It would be nice if you could change that.

3. Alerdy

I can change it, yes :D
    But why even use Sunshell? It is unsupported and buggy, and most of it's features can be done better with other tools.

4. anonymoose

anonymoose Member

yeah sunshell is very buggy, but thou I like to have my homebrew collection complete and having a shell on my 3ds :)
    so yes a change would be nice :)

5. Jackus

Jackus Member

Is there any chance of a youtube one?
    The default youtube app is very bad compared to the New3DS browser, so a forwarder for that would be great!

6. Alerdy

That can be done! It would be New 3DS only, obviously.

Jackus likes this.
  7. Jackus

Jackus Member

Obviously, yeah :p
    Thanks!

Chuesu likes this.
  8. Posghetti

Posghetti New Member

Facebook Forwader?

iHax Comunity/