1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

DropBox [Release] Waluigi Simulator - Goat Simulator Clone for 3DS (v2.1 out now!)

Alerdy Aug 2, 2016

Tags:
  1. Alerdy

Alerdy Chaos Contributor Staff Member Uploader

[​IMG]
    v2.1 out now!

NOTE: New 3DS users may have minor problems with collisions when using this. However, original (old) 3DS and 2DS users are fine :)

Waluigi Simulator is a 3DS game in development by me. I am making this with Unity for New 3DS, but it is well optimized so far and works fullspeed on an original 3DS too. In the game, you play as Waluigi and run around the mushroom kingdom, ruining things. It is designed to be very similar to the PC and mobile game, Goat Simulator. :) There is a release available now, but I am still adding more daily. :D

As I continue to work on this, I want to give Waluigi an (unofficial) backstory. In the few games he is in, for example Mario Tennis and Mario Party, he is simply there as an extra character. I've always wanted Waluigi to have his own game, so I decided to make one myself. :D

Gameplay:
    Currently, you can explore the mushroom kingdom from Super Mario 64 as Waluigi, and kick around a Toad and things. There isn't much to do right now, but it is still very entertaining to mess with.
    The top screen is where basically everything is, but there is a minimap on the bottom screen where you can see everything from a top-down view

Controls:

L/R: Rotate Camera Left/Right
    Directional Pad (D-pad): Move Waluigi Up, Down, Left and Right
    X: Jump
    Start: Reload Scene (This is useful for when Waluigi falls off the screen :p)

Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

QR Code:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

If you have any suggestions for anything, comment below!

Too long; didn't read
    I am making a game like Goat Simulator for 3DS, get it now!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. Giodude

Giodude Active Member

"eat your scrotum, It's good for you" -vinny

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    FoxSpirits, stan, N7Kopper and 2 others like this.
  3. ryuzaki_mrl

ryuzaki_mrl Member

Interesting projet. I love Goat Simulator!

4. Akawashi

Akawashi Chaos Contributor Staff Member Moflex Encoders

looks good, i'm hoping for a mario 64 style game, with waluigi s main character...
    Though, if you could port Mario Sunshine (Would probs only work on N3DS as i can imagine it needing the c-stick, but would be good if it was able to be worked around for O3DS... That would be cool too! :)

And if Anyone was able to port Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/SoulSilver/HeartGold... They would be legend in the 3ds hacking world :D )

5. djcrban

djcrban Member

nice project i hope it would be great :)
    --- Post merged ---
    ps can you make a 3dsx version i would be great :D

6. Alerdy

Super Mario Sunshine and the Pokemon games are closed-source, so you can't port them. You have to remake them.
    Also, Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64 is now in Waluigi Simulator! Expect a new release soon :D

Akawashi likes this.
  7. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Chaos Legend VIP

Porting actual n64 games is probably more work than making an n64 emulator from scratch. It's not as simple as porting homebrew games.

Akawashi likes this.
  8. Akawashi

Akawashi Chaos Contributor Staff Member Moflex Encoders

Aww... that sucks, i understand with the emulation. but it would still be cool to see those games on 3ds imo :)

9. Giodude

Giodude Active Member

it's made using the official sdk and unity, so a 3dsx version would be impossible

10. Voxel Studios

Voxel Studios VIP Staff Member VIP

Awesome work! I definitely love to play around in simulators like this! :p

However please give credit where credit is due. I helped you out a lot with the majority of Unity Editor-based stuff, including physics and coding/animation logic. But anyhow, lookin' great so far!

Darkyose likes this.
  11. Alerdy

You just showed me an example of button input on n3DS. Everything else you showed me didn't effect this at all. But, if you still want credit, then, uh:

Thanks Voxel Studios for showing me a n3DS button input example, if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't know how to map controls to 3DS buttons!

Voxel Studios likes this.
  12. Voxel Studios

Voxel Studios VIP Staff Member VIP

Oh, that just makes me feel guilty! >.>
    In that case; I shouldn't get credited then... but I did kinda help tho. :p

13. Alerdy

Thanks Voxel Studios for showing me a n3DS button input example, if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't know how to map controls to 3DS buttons!

Hoppy likes this.
  14. Name here

Name here Member

this just got updated, awesome!

15. GalladeGuy

GalladeGuy Member

You should put some kind of invisible walls outside the castle. Otherwise, you'll fall out of bounds and fall infinitely. Also, the castle walls can be walked through if you walk into them for a couple seconds.

16. Alerdy

Like I said to you on Discord, for some reason I can't run through the castle walls. Maybe it is because of the New 3DS. Are you using Luma3DS with the n3DS mode patches?

17. ALL CAPS GUY

ALL CAPS GUY New Member

WIll WALUIGI HAVE CUSTOM CUSTOMS IN LATER BUILDS

18. Alerdy

MAYBE :p

I was thinking of making a jetpack or something (maybe fludd from Super Mario Sunshine?), and maybe even make a goat a playable character. Those are my only ideas for custom Waluigis, lol.

I might even make separate builds with different maps like how they have
    Goat Simulator: Waste of Space and Goat Simulator: GoatZ.

19. zerofoxgiven

zerofoxgiven New Member

Dude, this is awesome. Are you gonna make more original games like this? If so can I give an idea? You should make a FPS game for the 3DS using Unity, that would be really cool!

20. ALL CAPS GUY

ALL CAPS GUY New Member

FIRST OF IT WOULD BE COOL IF WALUIGI COULD USE HIS TENNIS RACKET FROM HIS APPEARANCE IN MARIO TENNIS 64. ALSO THERE ARE VARIOUS HOLES TO FALL INSIDE THE CASTLE AND I HAVE TESTED THIS WITH MY NEW 3DS. YOU CAN EVEN BRING TOAD WITH YOU.

Alerdy likes this.
iHax Comunity/