1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

[Request] Pokemon Green

AngryMen6 Feb 27, 2016

1. AngryMen6

AngryMen6 New Member

Anyone could cryptofix Pokémon Green to work in EUR 3DS? (sry 4 bad eng)

2. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal Member

was green released as well? :O
    I own a GB cartridge of that, had no idea green had be released for VC though. I was sure they only launched Red, Blue & Yellow worldwide, considering Blue replaced Green even in Japan.

3. Brick

Brick Active Member Staff Member Uploader

Yeah, Japan got all four Gen 1 games (Red, Green, Yellow and Blue).

4. Nemesis87345

Nemesis87345 New Member

pls anyone upload a cryptofixed version of pokemon green or teach me how to cryptofix this game pls!

5. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal Member

Wow, nice. I found the legit CIA for it, but the CIAs don't work properly, they're broken. Fortunately, you can repair them from eShop. However.... you can't do it if the game you want to repair is outside of the region.

6. NeoGamer

NeoGamer is a Verified  MemberNeoGamer Chaos Legend VIP

Its not broken it dosent contain the seed for it. The seed is only downloaded to nand from eshop. The seed is some form of encryption. Have you repaired the japan one. If so use decrypt9 and update your seed.db and upload it for me then i can post a cryptofixed version. Thanks

7. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal Member

I can't. I can't repair Japanese cuz I'm on an EUR 2DS. Also, I'm on 10.3, and as such, can't use decrypt9 afaik.

iHax Comunity/