1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Help Sky3DS Plus

Nayballs Nov 17, 2016

Tags:
  1. Nayballs

Nayballs New Member

Hello!

I've looked everywhere on google / these forums and I can't seem to find an answer for this. I downloaded Dragon Quest VII Fragments of the Forgotten Past USA version and it did not work. However, on the same thread I downloaded the EU Version and it worked perfectly.

My question is the Sky3ds region locked? Because there's Harvest Moon Skytree Village out now but the retail copy is only USA at the moment.

If there's a way to sort this please let me know.

Thanks for reading.

Nay

2. cheonsacz

cheonsacz Member

Yes, Sky3ds+ is sadly region locked so it can't emulate games out of region. I don't know where exactly you looked, but their official site clearly says it in their FAQ:

There is a way though as they indicate. You will need to install a exploit for homebrew called Ninjhax 2.7 (Google), which allows you to play games out of region. Remember that if you won't use this exploit you won't even see the games that are out of region even if you put them on SD card correctly. It's a bit annoying, but it is the only way to play OOR games. Or using CIA which I have no experience with...

iHax Comunity/