1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Filled Sonic Blast and Sonic Chaos (GameGear)

TheZixGamer Mar 6, 2016

1. TheZixGamer

TheZixGamer Well-Known Member Staff Member Virtual Console CIA Uploader

especially Sonic Blast, its my favorite GG title.. please:D. I would try to convert them myself but the links on the GameGear injection tutorial seem to be down :(

PS: If the tools to inject GG titles could re uploaded, that would be even better, then i can convert a lot of games to share ;)

2. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Chaos Legend VIP

Here you go. Tested working there both in here

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    phewphew, muteKi and jmjohnson85 like this.
  3. TheZixGamer

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

PS: You wouldn't have a link to the tools required to the required tools to be able to make GG vc titles would you? I know both Python and Pillow are needed (which I have), but I know there are some additional tools required too. I was hoping to do a big batch of them for the community. thx

4. NeoGamer

I don't unfortunately. I've had these in a hard drive from ages ago and don't remember where or who gave me them.

5. TheZixGamer

Thats no problem, I'll see if I can hunt them down on Google. Thanks again for the games ;)

6. NeoGamer

7. TheZixGamer

I know, but the links are broken for the files that I need, Ive got Python, Pillow and 3DSBannnerMaker. but Im missing RomFS and other programs which weren't named, so im pretty much screwed :(

But thanks for trying to help, its appreciated :) Maybe I'll check with Cha0s Em3rald I think he still does GG conversions so he might be able to point me in the right direction

iHax Comunity/