1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz Streetpass Mii Plaza Premium (EUR) All games for Sept '16 Update

Duwen Sep 11, 2016

1. Duwen

Duwen VIP Staff Member VIP

[​IMG]

This is my own dump of all the Mii Plaza DLC. I've also dumped and included the current (as of this post) 5.0 update.

Along with the 'premium' benefits it includes the following games:
    • Streetpass Mansion
    • Streetpass Squad
    • Streetpass Battle
    • Streetpass Garden
    • Streetpass Zombies
    • Streetpass Fishing
    • Streetpass Slot Racer
    • Streetpass Trader
    • Streetpass Ninja
    • Streetpass Chef
    • Streetpass Explorers
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    *NOTES*
    No region-free/cryptofixing has been applied to these files.
    You may have to visit the eshop page for the Mii Plaza update to avoid the infinite Nintendo logo screen.
    Not confirmed, but likely you will need to re-install this DLC every time after visiting the eshop.

*VERY IMPORTANT NOTE*
    For some reason Streetpass Chef crashes my 3DS every time I load it - it does so on both the N3DS console I legitimately bought/downloaded the dlc on and my O3DS that I've tested these CIA's with. I think this is possibly an unfortunate side effect of running it via custom firmware.
    I've tried a number of things to fix the problem (booting through Hans, installing the update to sysnand, deleting and re-installing the content, booting through different cfw - Pasta, Cakes, Reinand, RXTools, etc), but nothing has fixed the problem.
    If anyone figures out how to solve this issue please post a reply... and if it works for you without any problems please post to let others know (include the details of your consoles setup).
    All other titles work fine - just Streetpass Chef is problematic.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    maine jones, _Kyu, Vixynnn and 286 others like this.
  2. nodaorphen

nodaorphen Member

CTNicolas and dailu like this.
  3. Atame

Atame Active Member

I downloaded the new update and the latest dlc from the other thread and Streetpass Chef runs fine for me.
    EUR N3DS GW 3.71 latest emunand 11.x.

4. Duwen

Can you post a link for "the other thread" please. I searched for this DLC before uploading so as not to duplicate any pre-existing uploads, but could only find old versions (ie, the six game DLC, not the eleven game DLC).
    If there's a patched version of the update it may solve my problem with Chef.

5. Atame

Atame Active Member

Ahhh, I was mistaken, you can download proper EUR/US update 5.0 + latest DLC on the other site, not here. Sorry.

6. rugarhi

rugarhi New Member

Could you provide more info? I just installed this files and no premium plaza.

7. anonymoose

anonymoose Member

The game most likely crashes because your personal mii is special.
    (although the other games are totally fine with it, this one happens to have a problem with it)

Hope this can be of any help to you :)

8. Zorim

Zorim New Member

I see on a other forum that if your mii have a golden pant the Streetpass Chef game crash. This is your case?

9. costajaan

costajaan New Member

thank you

10. D4R1050!

D4R1050! New Member

11. Mikirok

Mikirok Member

Many thanks

12. daraenfrost

daraenfrost New Member

13. mansory

mansory New Member

thanks

14. Duwen

That's probably it... time to lose the gold pants :( (...they don't really benefit me anyway, only the people I streetpass). Thanks for the info!

iHax Comunity/