1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

[Tutorial] How to update 4.5 - 8.1 O3DS to 9.2

MattKimura Mar 13, 2016

1. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Fanatic Staff Member VIP

I removed the entire guide because now it's unecessary. What you should do is setup Arm9loaderhax, this can be done from 4.1 - 9.2. If you're below 9.0 don't worry about it, just continue to setup Arm9loaderhax as you normally would.
    Setting up emuNAND is now obsolete, Arm9loaderhax is the way to go now adays. Even if you haven't touched your 3DS in ages, you should definitely setup arm9loaderhax.

Follow the guide
    HERE

Then follow part 2 and part 3

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
    Mugen, Maravilla00, Wyrx and 28 others like this.
  2. Crono818

Crono818 New Member

Great tutorial sorry for ask but I want upgrade one o3ds but I can't enter to navigator in 7.0 I have some option??? ( Sorry I don't write well English aren't my mother language)

Enviado desde mi GT-S6810M mediante Tapatalk

3. doestilvoort

doestilvoort Member

hey man i don't have the hs.app file in my sd card what now ?

4. naonemeu

naonemeu Active Member

you skipped

6. Choose "Dump Health & Safety"

MattKimura likes this.
  5. raphael82

raphael82 New Member

Thank you, This greatly helped me out. After reboot black screen, not sure if it's bricked.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  6. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Fanatic Staff Member VIP

Guide updated, no longer necessary.

iHax Comunity/