1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chaos Gamez

View the announcement post made by Webmaster to read what's new, and what's changed with 3dschaos & wiiuchaos.
  3. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  4. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on Chaos Gamez, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  5. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz *UPDATED 21/FE/17* Pokemon - Emerald Version V2 (RTC Errors fixed) [GBA-VC]

TheZixGamer Mar 26, 2016

1. TheZixGamer

TheZixGamer Well-Known Member Staff Member Virtual Console CIA Uploader

[UPDATE 21/FEB/17] All RTC & Corruption errors now fixed, So if you still have the old version download my new version

So today I've updated my old link to bring you a new version of my Pokemon Emerald CIA with all errors now thankfully fixed so you can now enjoy all timed events, download the v2 CIA below, and if you still have the older version, delete it and download this new one! ;)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    PS: I will upload the same fixes for all of my other Pokemon CIA's tomorrow, ENJOY!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017 at 12:57 AM
    3DSRED, alex4563, sbsb0963 and 321 others like this.
  2. shinysceptile254

shinysceptile254 New Member

I do not see a link below the i just see something that says hidden content thanks to see the content

3. TheZixGamer

try re-loading your page, probably just a cache problem with your browser. if you've thanked the post you should be able to see the link, if not i'll pm the link to you

Deku likes this.
  4. jibjibnaja

jibjibnaja Member

thank you sir

5. xaw2

xaw2 New Member

when clicking start it just stays on a white screen

6. rcamp48

rcamp48 Donator Donator

I have a good copy of Emerald that works and has sleep mode.... rcamp48
    Sorry but I cannot get the link to become clickable
    Just highlight it and right click and goto link

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    --- Post merged ---
    Your copy of Pokemon Emerald can be patched you missed the offsets 02F9CC 5D becomes B1
    and offset 02F9A4 084802F037FA becomes 000000000000, save it with your pictures and randomize both the Game Id and the Title-ID
    Also look up patching the footers for each Pokemon Game.
    That should work...as for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon you forgot to remove the 6 digits following D0088D8342 and patch the footer...Russ
    --- Post merged ---
    PS: I forgot to say it does not save ................ mine does ... but I don't know if it will load the save in properly.... Russ
    --- Post merged ---
    And check the RTC box when making the cia !!!!

Russ
    --- Post merged ---
    It does not load in the game save properly maybe you can fix that ..............
    Russ

7. KayJayTHEGEEK

KayJayTHEGEEK Member

Dude you are awesome you ever thought about doing CIA Pokemon ROM Hacks based off of Pokemon Adventure Manga

8. Joshiro

Joshiro New Member

hey ur file has been taken down cant download

9. TheZixGamer

OK, Thanks for the tips man, I'll use your method fix the errors and reupload! I'll do this for Mystery Dungeon aswell!

The game does save and load fine for me though, it does say the save is corrupt when i first load it, but then my previous save loads fine.

However it would be good to fix the RTC errors thanks again for your help man! ;)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  10. HxCalder

HxCalder New Member

ty

11. Iankiller99

Iankiller99 New Member

Yeah if you guys could find a solution to the RTC i'd very much appreciate it. Never played emerald before, can't wait to!

12. TheZixGamer

Good news, its done, all RTC and corruption errors are gone, enjoy! ;)

Hidden Content:
    Now to update the thread!

iHax Comunity/