Gateway 15/01 – GATEWAY ULTRA v3.7 PUBLIC BETA

Discussion in 'CFW & Flashcart Firmware Downloads' started by Cha0s Em3rald, Jan 15, 2016.

protect your linksReveal download linksHow to like
  1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3raldCha0s Em3rald is a Verified  Member Retired Admin
    VIP

[​IMG]

15/01 – GATEWAY ULTRA v3.7 PUBLIC BETA

Today we are back with another BIG update! Let’s see what is new:

• Latest emunand (10.3) support for New 3DS!
    • Cheat code edit bug fixed

That’s right! From the start we promised you New 3DS emunand support for later firmware versions after 9.6, and today is that day!

We always deliver and with this new update you can finally update emunand on New 3DS to the latest 10.3 firmware!

We also fixed a bug in when trying to edit an existing cheat code from the cheat config menu, as it was not always showing the proper code.

That’s it for now, and more to come soon!

And as always, ENJOY!

Download

Nizfile - fast free host
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

maxbaba999 and edjailton like this.
  2. cvskid

cvskid Member

I was on 9.9 emunand and decided to update my emunand to 10.3 and use the newest 3.7 release of the gateway 3ds launcher.dat file. when i first choose a game using the gateway menu with the select button it seems fine but when i want to switch games with the gateway red card i get this error message, "This Game Card cannot be read. Please remove and reinsert the Game Card." Never had that problem with 3.4.1. Is this normal on newer gateway launcher.dat past 3.4.1? Anyone else having this issue?

3. Rohul1997

Rohul1997Rohul1997 is a Verified  Member Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

I'm not having any issues on my 3DS.

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site