[3DS News] Capcom Wants To Know If You Want A Mega Man 11

Discussion in '3DS News' started by Brick, Mar 22, 2016.

How to likeprotect your linksReveal download links
  1. Brick

Brick Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

[​IMG]

Capcom Japan has launched an online survey asking fans what they'd like to see from the franchise next. The survey comes from a URL bundled with the Nintendo 3DS version of Rockman Classics Collection in Japan.

The first batch of questions are pretty generic, like which consoles you own and so forth. In the second set, Capcom asks if "you would like to play a new entry in the classic series (like Mega Man 11). The third set concerns future collections, basically asking which past series (X, Zero, Legends, Battle Network, ZX, Star Force) you'd prefer to see collected.

Although the survey is in Japanese, anyone can participate. All you need is a little help from Google Translate to make your way through. For the postal address, just type in six random numbers, three in each box and select any prefecture. It really doesn't matter.

The survey closes on Saturday, April 30th. What happens after that is anyone's guess.

Source: Rockman Corner

#1 Brick, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. shadowfocus603

Capcom is staffed by tools and fools. Of course people want a new MegaMan. Why the F else would everyone and their mother, brother, aunty etc have backed Mighty Number 9 on Kickstarter? Created by the original guy behind MegaMan and a spiritual successor to it. Duh. This is akin to to closing the barn door after the horses have left.

3. Duwen

Duwen VIP
    Staff Member VIP

I can think of a ton of other Capcom IP's I'd prefer to see before I see another Mega Man... plus, I'd have to ask myself how much of a Mega Man game any new entry in the franchise would be since the main mind behind it is no longer at Capcom (and is busy creating their own version of Mega Man with Mighty No 9).

Reboot Onimusha!!!

4. ScottyD91

ScottyD91 Member

I dunno, I dont really like megaman.. but if it makes gamers love capcom again like they use to they should do it

5. Duwen

Duwen VIP
    Staff Member VIP

Reboot Rival Schools!!!

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site