[3DS News] Zero Time Dilemma Gets Its First 3DS Footage, But The Game Won’t Support 3D

Discussion in '3DS News' started by uploadmaster, Jun 20, 2016.

How to likeReveal download linksprotect your links
  1. uploadmaster

uploadmaster Super Uploader
    Staff Member News Team Super Uploader

[​IMG]

With Zero Time Dilemma releasing at the end of the month, Nintendo and Spike Chunsoft shared some information along with a first look at the 3DS version of the game.

The above is a look at the Nintendo 3DS version of the game in motion from Spike Chunsoft.

Nintendo has updated with an official page for Zero Time Dilemma on 3Ds, and it shows that the game will have no 3D support. This has also been confirmed by the folks at Nintendo Everything, too.

Zero Time Dilemma will release for Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation Vita on June 28, 2016. The PC version releases on June 29, 2016 through Steam.

Read more at Zero Time Dilemma Gets Its First 3DS Footage, But The Game Won’t Support 3D - Siliconera

2. flippy

flippy Active Member

Kind of surprises me no one here has even mentioned this game since it released on the scene a couple days ago.

3. pockyrin

pockyrin Member

Just started it on the 3ds and I'm kind of surprised right off the bat about the graphics, I wouldn't usually notice but they seem a step down from the previous game and the lip movements don't sync even vaguely in jap or english, although if you put on japanese voices at least you are too busy reading to notice. I'm optimistic about the story though and Im sure the other details will fade out.

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site