A big favor

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by asianflavor, Nov 13, 2015.

protect your linksReveal download linksHow to like
  1. asianflavor

asianflavor Member

First off, sorry I haven't been that active in my CIA thread. My internet has been acting up for a couple weeks (ISP can't figure out what's going on), had one of my media servers (one with my CIAs were on) died. too much time at my job and other fun personal life. As soon as my internet is back up 100% (another tech coming out Tuesday), I can start uploading. Also did get my server fix (bad PSU).

During all this, I did find an exploitable New 3ds XL and got RxTools autobooting...so happy with this! I'm going to give my son my O3ds for his birthday and want to load up with Skylanders games since he a huge fan. So my favor that I like to ask is if someone has the ability to convert .sav files to savedatafiler format so I can give my son a big surprise in 2 weeks.

HTML:
    http://24uploading.com/sws4jfmqrzdx/skylandersaves.rar.html

Thanks to anyone that can do this for me!

2. Rohul1997

Rohul1997Rohul1997 is a Verified  Member Global Moderator
    Staff Member Super Moderator

So you want to convert the .sav file to savedata filer format. Unfortunately I can't find any way of doing that but apparently only MT-Card users can decrypt .sav files.

3. asianflavor

asianflavor Member

I thought I read that gateway can handle .sav files also, at least the tutorial I saw said that. Wish there was some tool out there. Thanks for looking into this!

4. Rohul1997

gateway uses .sav but it can't decrypt them and in order for you to play games on RXTools you need to decrypt the .sav file and import it using savedata filer.

5. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3raldCha0s Em3rald is a Verified  Member Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

6. Rohul1997

Thanks Cha0s I found this thread before but I was very confused and now it all makes sense to me. So even if I tried to convert it I wouldn't be able to do it because I don't have a gateway card. But great thanks for this.

7. asianflavor

asianflavor Member

Was reading that tut on temp. Unfortunately, you would still need a GW card to convert the .sav since you still need to convert the .sav to the savedatafiler setup. Basically what needs to be done is Step A to Step F. Wish there was a way to crack the .sav open to pull the needed data out. Thanks for the help guys!

8. Demon1970

Demon1970 Member

Here you go , all 5 save converted with savedatafiler.

Here the files:

Attached Files:

9. asianflavor

asianflavor Member

Thank you very much!!! My son will be so happy with this!

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site