Mega.nz Akawashi's 3DS Video Archive (CIA Format)

Discussion in 'CIA Format 3D Movies & Moflex Injections' started by Akawashi, Aug 29, 2016.

Tags:
Reveal download linksprotect your linksHow to like
  1. Akawashi

Akawashi Moflex Video Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

This is the Folder i'm using to store all my Moflex Injections.
    it will be constantly updating as i add more content here.

All i ask is that NOBODY Share my links without at least asking me first. I don't want to see anyone taking credit for my conversions, they took a lot of time and effort, and lots of help from various people.
    If i see my links on another site without permission, i'll stop converting, simple as that... wanna share links and take credit? great, do it with your own conversions, (Unless i give permission, in which case, don't forget to credit me, and anyone else who helps you.)

DISCLAIMER:
    I do not make a single penny from doing this, i make 0% profit, and i ask for 0% profit.
    The Reason i'm doing this, is NOT to expand my pocket, but to expand my knowledge... Ask ANY Moflex Encoder, it takes Lots of Time, Dedication, Know-how and patience. I do it for the experience of being able to do something that not many people can do... I do it because Nintendo gave us a 3D screen with the promise of being able to watch Movies in 3D.... We got a media player with a 10 min limit... hardly enough to watch a full movie... so, my actions, not only expand my knowledge, but by providing more content to their consoles (Even if they can't profit from my work) i am creating Revenue for Nintendo, by trying to make their consoles more appealing to a wider audience.)
    the Videos i convert all belong to thier respective copyright holders, and all rights belong to them exclusively. PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!! (<-- This means actually buying the original content... don't be cheap, if you won't buy it, they won't make it. Always support the official release.)
    (I only hold claim to the conversions, NOT the originals.)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    If you Have ANY issues with any of my videos, please, let me know via the thread the video is posted to on this site (in the Moflex Injections Section) i'd appreciate it if you told me what was wrong, so i can try and fix it.

2. YamiRioru

YamiRioru Member

hey akawashi, long time no see... I made a request post on that site a year ago and I was hoping you could work on it... lol... no rush or anything... I know we are all busy on the holidays..

#2 YamiRioru, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
    singledad7 and Akawashi like this.
  3. Akawashi

Akawashi Moflex Video Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

hey, sorry, i haven't been able to do any requests lately, my computer died on me, and i've been stuck using my old laptop (which is a very slow x32 bit machine, and i need a x64 bit machine to run the multi mobiclip encoder and other essential Dev Tools... I need to save up for a new machine. but for now, there's plenty of other members who contribute in the moflex section of the site, and nowadays, there's Movie Viewer.cia which allows you to watch moflex files from your SD without having to inject them into an install able cia.
    just ask around, i'm sure @thunderkai or @Rohul1997 would help if you asked nice enough.

#3 Akawashi, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    singledad7 likes this.
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site