Request Akumajō Densetsu - Castlevania III JPN

Discussion in 'Virtual Console Game Requests' started by nar001, Sep 13, 2016.

Tags:
Reveal download linksprotect your linksHow to like
  1. nar001

nar001 New Member

Hello, I'd like to kindly request the VC CIA of the japanese version of Castlevania III on the Famicom/NES, since it has better sound all around. I couldn't find it anywhere, but apparently it's on the japanese eShop, so just wondering if someone had it. Thanks!

mtlucarell likes this.
  2. mtlucarell

mtlucarell New Member

I too, want this game very badly. A couple of weeks ago, I tried to make a CIA of the game with very little success. I created the CIA and installed it on my N3ds, but only got a grey screen when I tried to start the game. That was my first attempt a making a virtual console because of my desire to have this game. I will try again starting tomorrow.

3. NeoGamer

NeoGamerNeoGamer is a Verified  Member Chaos Legend
    VIP

Did you try with one of asdolo's injectors. He has done loads of different systems and the programs are so simple to use. Here's a link to the nes version.
    [Release] Ultimate NES VC Injector for 3DS

4. mtlucarell

mtlucarell New Member

Ultimate NES VC Injector is the first one that I tried, but I kept getting a box coming up that says, "This rom is not supported." I ended up using basicNESinjector.
    --- Post merged ---
    I just tried again today and I keep getting a grey screen when I try to start the game. Its frustrating because the banner and virtual console are working, but the game just comes up as a grey screen. Pure speculation here, but I think it might have to do with putting in the right data value for the Konami VRC6 Chipset. NES Mapper Reader says its 24, but I'm not sure that this is the correct value to enter in Hex Editor. The U.S. Castlevania III uses MMC5 and the correct data value is 05. Other than this, I'm out of ideas how to get it to run.

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site