any good action rpgs for 3DS?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TheZixGamer, Feb 28, 2016.

Reveal download linksprotect your linksHow to like
  1. TheZixGamer

TheZixGamer Virtual Console CIA Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

Hi guys!

I was wondering if their are any good action rpg's for 3DS, Im not a fan of turn based ones, but games similar to the style of say TES, Fable, Xenoblade etc.. :)

I have an o3ds so unfortunately cant enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles 3D :(

2. Zeriel00

Zeriel00 Well-Known Member

Fantasy life is like a super cute TES lol it's tons of fun, there's also Tales of the Abyss, Kingdom Hearts, Rune Factory 4 and Hyrule Warriors. I have HW on Wii U and it's amazing they managed to downside the whole game and put it on 3DS and it even has more cool characters like Linkle and Tera but I don't know how it would run on an O3DS

Hope this helps

3. TheZixGamer

TheZixGamer Virtual Console CIA Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

Thanks, thats awesome.

I'll give some of them a try. I downloaded HW a while ago, acc really enjoyed it, I was surprised. But I think I'll give Fantasy Life a go ;) Thanks again Zeriel00

4. nalisarc

nalisarc Member

Tales of the Abyss is a lot of fun too!

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site