Mega.nz [CIA] 3D Movie Viewer

Discussion in 'CIA Format 3D Movies & Moflex Injections' started by lordkaos, Nov 15, 2016.

protect your linksHow to likeReveal download links
  1. lordkaos

lordkaoslordkaos is a Verified  Member Moflex Video Uploader
    Uploader

[​IMG]
    This time I'm uploading the 3D movie viewer app from Nintendo, with this app you can play moflex movies directly from your sd card, you just have to drop the moflex files on the root of the sd card, it works with multiple files and it can be installed on all regions, thank you PeterG for uploading the app, i only uploaded a decrypted version ready to install.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

#1 lordkaos, Nov 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  2. Kennen

Kennen New Member

This is gonna save so much time; I will really miss using banners though. Thanks for sharing!

emuxxx likes this.
  3. lordkaos

Uploader

yes, that is the only downside, but we gain so much more by using this app.

4. Aletron

Aletron Member

I tend to use both. My favorite videos I turn into programs and then I use the 3d movie viewer for everything else

5. duffmmann

duffmmann Member

I just wanna say that I love this program. Being able to watch all these great 3D movies in 3D on my 3DS without special glasses and within a single program not eating up multiple title spaces on my home menu is all just fantastic and what I was dying to be a possibility for the longest time.

All that said, is it possible for this to be updated to load from a certain directory on your SD card that can then load other sub directories. For example if you have an entire series of a tv show available to view with this video player, it'd be nice to have one folder specifically for that series so that you don't have to scroll through every episode when you want to watch something else. The way it is now with every file loading from the root of the sd card seems a little messy too, as often there are other files that get stored there too. I dunno, not something that is crucial, but it'd be nice.

6. heron246

heron246 Moflex Video Uploader
    Uploader

I was wondering the same thing. Instead of placing all the movies into the root of the sd, a subdir would be nice.
    Don't want to delete a system file by accident.

7. lordkaos

Uploader

I guess it could be possible if someone with more coding skills could edit the binaries inside the cia.
    --- Post merged ---
    you could give the files you don't want to delete or edit by accident a hidden attribute with your computer, that way you get a cleaner SD root.

#7 lordkaos, Dec 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  8. heron246

heron246 Moflex Video Uploader
    Uploader

Good point!

9. Kennen

Kennen New Member

I don't think it would be something to difficult, but the idea of releasing a modified version of a tool made by nintendo to the public if confronted by nintendo ninjas you'd be up the creek without a paddle. Where something made by nintendo that had gotten leaked to the public they can't really bring legal action as its not something you did they can only ask you to take it down. I did notice there's a limit to the amount of moflex files allowed on the sd before it will give an error message and reset. I believe its around 120 I was making all the seasons of inuyasha and oban star racers.

Probably why some of the homebrew makers don't show open script and will sometimes delete their creations of fear that nintendo can say they used their own sources and sue them for modified dev software.

#9 Kennen, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  10. lordkaos

Uploader

yes, most 3ds scene coders wouldn't dare to modify a developer app cause there exist the possibility of Nintendo taking legal action against them, and it is really understandable, i mean, one thing is making homebrew with your own code and other thing is releasing a modification to a copyrighted developer app. but let's look at the bright side, 7 months ago we didn't have access to this app or even the mobiclip encoder, maybe in the future someone will make a homebrew moflex player that works just as good as the real thing or even a mp4 player that plays 3d movies with good video quality so we can ditch the moflex format.
    thank you, i didn't know about the file limit, the most files I had in my SD at the same time was like 20 or something.

11. Panda_K

Panda_K Member

I just have to say thanks for uploading this here. Been seeing many .moflex files but couldn't find the player. Just the the encoder. Now i can watch some movies in 3D. Sad we can't make sub folders to view them from, but it can't be helped I guess.

12. Gay kid

Gay kid New Member

Do we have to make a special folder
    --- Post merged ---

13. lordkaos

Uploader

no, the moflex files have to be exactly on the SD root.

14. JediAviator

JediAviator Well-Known Member

Any way to make the movie titles in alphabetical order? They only come as they were added. Thanks in advance

15. lordkaos

Uploader

Unfortunately not.

16. Jayro Jones

Jayro Jones Member

How do I turn the .cia movies downloaded here back into .moflex? And is there an online converter, or pre-setup package to download for Windows?

17. lordkaos

Uploader

the converter is in this thread: Moflex Helper - Script
    all my encodes are also available as moflex files, just click on the link in this thread, all files in that folder are .moflex when you extract them, but if you want to extract the moflex out of a video cia, download and use asia81's HackingToolkit3DS, the moflex should be in a folder called movie

Jayro Jones likes this.
  18. Jayro Jones

Jayro Jones Member

Thanks much for this, great help. :)

19. jamespoo

jamespoo New Member

thanks will have a try hope it works ty

20. nanashi89

nanashi89 Chaos Contributor

Wait, so I won't need to convert moflex files to CIAs? I can just load moflex files from the SD card?

sun66527 and THIWAZAR like this.
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site