Googledrive Custom themes for 3DS - free region for Themely & CHMM - Last update 20/08/2017

Discussion in 'CIA Format DLC & Theme Downloads' started by ryumaruweb, Jul 9, 2016.

?

Are you liking this section custom.

1. YES

2. NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reveal download linksprotect your linksHow to like
  1. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

All the themes available in this topic have the same quality as the official Nintendo themes and have SFX effects and custom icons.

Note:
    In order to install the available themes in this topic it is necessary that your 3DS has some type of unlock. Then download the CHMM2 application below to be able to install the themes available in this topic.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Enabling music in the previous CHMM2

To put sound in advance of the themes of CHMM2 version 2.8 and you need to use the DSP_FirmDump will be offering it for download below along with the updated version cia Homebrew Launcher.

Place all files DSP_FirmDump folder inside the folder 3DS. The CIA file Homebrew Laucher put the frogs of your SD. Install Homebrew Laucher using the FBI after then run the program and go DSP_FirmDump the application you and run it. It will take the EMUNAND or NAND sound plugin and will install it in CHMM2.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Hidden Content:
    Note: All credits and acknowledgments must be given to their due creators.
    Creator names are contained within infos.smdh files.

[​IMG]
    News: A new installer of custom themes has been released Themely, this installer is still in development, however it is stable. For those who want to download this installer, click here.
    Note:
    The application has automatic update.

698 - Boa Hancock - One Piece.png Preview (1).png
    Preview (6).png Preview (5).png 677 - Fate - Summer Scathach.png 678 - Grisaia no Kajitsu - Summer Yumiko.png 685 - Animal Crossing - Summertime.png 684 - Kirby - Blowout Blast.png 688 - Samus Zero Suit-1.png 686 - Kirby - Mirror World.png 681 - Pokemon Gardevoir-1.png 682 - Kirby - Kirby Cookies-1.png 690 - Jeanne D'arc-1.png 683 - Kirby - Dreamstalk.png 680 - My Hero Academia-1.png 679 - Super Mario Odyssey-1.png 689 - Samus Zero Suit (Orange Suit)-1.png 687 - MOTHER 3 - Seventh Needle.png 691 - Ever Oasis - The Last Oasis.png 693 - Pokemon World Championship 2017 Theme.png 692 - Fairy Tail Lucy.png 694 - Shiny Midnight Lycanroc.png 695 - My Hero Academia - Ochako Uraraka.png 696 - Digimon Adventure - LadyDevimon.png 699 - Neon Genesis Evengelion Crossove.png
    Total themes available to download +600 Themes
    Listing with the previous themes 001 to 400
    Listing with the previews of themes 401 to ???
    Hidden Content:

#1 ryumaruweb, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017 at 8:14 AM
  2. vash

vash Member

How do i upload them to the 3ds ?

3. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

Update 19/07/2016

#3 ryumaruweb, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    forkaigaiaka likes this.
  4. NeoGamer

NeoGamerNeoGamer is a Verified  Member Chaos Legend
    VIP

These themes look awesome. Better than anything Nintendo puts out. Great work. :welldone:

kipd132 and OJOscar like this.
  5. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

Honestly the only extremely worked themes of Nintendo are the Zelda franchise. Other official issues they do a great job further exceeds Zelda themes :rolleyes:

6. vash

vash Member

I'm sorry i get back to this but I checked the files in the SD card and found some which I was told were needed in order to use these themes. However, i have no idea how to do it. I was wondering if there is a kind video tutorial to clarify things.

7. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

The installation mode and the same only change some functions.
    If you do not understand the video of a requested on YouTube for tutorials on how to install CHMM2 in CIA version.

#7 ryumaruweb, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  8. vash

vash Member

Men these themes are so awesome. Thanks for the support !

ryumaruweb likes this.
  9. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

I should be updating this topic until next week with some more new non-official themes.

10. vash

vash Member

Just a quick question. Is there any way to check the themes beforehand ? I mean I had one installed and it looks really cool but i installed just because it was Tokyo Ghoul, i did not know it had sound effects or anything and the preview from the CHMM only lets you see the background pictures. You have lots of themes some which seem really awesome but i can't see them unless i try to install them.

11. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

I would have to create previews of the themes and already has more than 189 Themes think the job. 90% of themes have SFX and their quality and identical to the official themes from Nintendo. If you had to put scripts in posts and would use the imgur that allows you to mount a gallery and see it in posts.

#11 ryumaruweb, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    vash likes this.
  12. vash

vash Member

Any Berserk theme ?

13. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

I had this issue only lost many issues when formatted the PC.
    Only left the preview image.
    I still have to organize the other previous themes in Google Image gallery.

#13 ryumaruweb, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  14. vash

vash Member

I love it. Does it have the new opening ? I mean as background music.

sandiego likes this.
  15. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

I do not remember what song was being used in this theme.

dak likes this.
  16. Hobiron

Hobiron New Member

I have just updated my "Pokemon Heroine Pink" theme on 3dsthem.es. Bug fix so please update here as well.
    I don't want anyone to use an incomplete version of my theme. xD

MrHaqs likes this.
  17. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

Please access the gallery to see the new updates. No more will post the names on the main post as this is very time consuming. Any questions or comments let down :welldone:
    --- Post merged ---
    Update 24/08/2016

#17 ryumaruweb, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  18. vash

vash Member

Can we suggest themes ?

19. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

UPDATE 08/24/2016
    --- Post merged ---
    Unfortunately not up to me but the creators.
    If the suggested theme is available and of good quality can post without problem.

20. vash

vash Member

i was thinking more like suggesting the themes to the creators. Something similar to when someone requests a game.

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site