Mega.nz Dothackjhe's Mini Re-uploads

Discussion in 'CIA Format Game Downloads' started by Dothackjhe, Apr 7, 2016.

Reveal download linksprotect your linksHow to like
  1. Dothackjhe

Dothackjhe Member

Hi, these are some lightweight 3DS games I downloaded and re-uploaded for people to download again. Most of these games should be region-free, if not for USA region. EU versions should also be region-free.

Pushmo
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Pokemon Dream Radar
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Streets of Rage 2
    Hidden Content:
    Gunstar Heroes 3D
    Hidden Content:
    Steamworld Dig
    Hidden Content:
    Steel Empire
    Hidden Content:
    Weapon Shop de Omasse
    Hidden Content:
    3D Classics Kirby's Adventure
    Hidden Content:
    Pokemon Link Battle!
    Hidden Content:
    Pokemon Blue
    Hidden Content:
    Pokemon Red
    Hidden Content:
    Pokemon Yellow
    Hidden Content:

#1 Dothackjhe, Apr 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
    madao0, PPen, ChaosZero and 38 others like this.
  2. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Chaos Legend
    VIP

Thankyou for sharing but we do not have any adfly links here or other sites similar to those. We're add free here. Could you please remove the adfly links. Thankyou.

undi likes this.
  3. Dothackjhe

Dothackjhe Member

Hi Craig25,

I'm kind of busy right now due to work. I understand why you would not want AdFly here given the rules. I'll fix the links I posted in this thread with the original when I have the time -- likely during the weekend (my time).

Best regards,

Dothackjhe

4. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Post fixed for you - Adfly links removed from your thread & profile & hide thanks code added to protect your links

5. Dothackjhe

Dothackjhe Member

Thanks, I appreciate it.

6. Bullseye

Bullseye Member

Hey, it is asking for a decryption key. What is it?

#6 Bullseye, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  7. ckong

ckong Active Member

Check the mega url, there is probably a space in it. Remove it and ..... :)

Thanks for sharing Steel Empire, Dot, it's a great SHMUP and the GBA injected CIA has issues. So I'm happy with your upload.

8. Bullseye

Bullseye Member

Thanks, didn't notice the space before!

9. Jericho82

Jericho82 New Member

Weapon De Omase link not found

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site