Have I made a mess of Downgrade?

Discussion in '3DS Help' started by Miseryguts, Jun 8, 2016.

Reveal download linksprotect your linksHow to like
  1. Miseryguts

Miseryguts Member

I've followed the Downgrade + CFW tutorial here & thought that all was going well until I tried to install FBI, after getting the error I followed the Tips & put the downloaded dbs in the appropriate folder and then let the 3ds repair the dbs but now I can't get to to Homebrew Launcher anymore, every time I now scan the QR code and touch the tip of the Sliderhax slider it does nothing only to eventually (after MANY touches) give an error has occurred please restart message.

Is there anything I can do to fix?

2. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Fanatic
    Staff Member VIP

It must be sliderhax giving you trouble. There's a fix for when sliderhax is persistent with errors, use this: Sliderhax not working...

3. Miseryguts

Miseryguts Member

Thanks for the help, I've tried the fix & after a couple of attempts am in Luma3DS v5.5.. what do I do now?

The options are..

:Autoboot SysNAND
    :Force A9LH detection
    :Use second EmuNAND as default
    :Enable region/language emulation
    :Show current NAND in System Settings
    :Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM
    :Enable splash screen with no screen-init

& now can't enter the menu, pressing A just goes back to the 3DS Home screen.

#3 Miseryguts, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site