Help

Discussion in '3DS Help' started by LimeMachine, Sep 21, 2016.

protect your linksReveal download linksHow to like
  1. LimeMachine

LimeMachine New Member

I'm new here and was wondering if I can get some help. I have recently purchased a dstwo plus flash cart and I'm trying to get a few games that have been released on virtual console (Harvest Moon (GBC)/Pokemon FireRed (GBA)/Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (GBA)) but the only type of file I can locate is .cia. Is there an easy way to convert the file to a .3ds file so that I can include it on the flash cart?

2. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3raldCha0s Em3rald is a Verified  Member Retired Admin
    VIP

Welcome to the site

Out of the 3 titles you listed only Harvest moon was released as an official title the other 2 are GBA roms injected into a cia. Harvest moon could be sorted out as a .3ds rom that will play on the flashcard.
    There is a method to convert cia back to 3ds but I'm not sure how well it would work with an injected title.

You do have a couple of options so you can play all 3 games though
    As the DSTwo+ works like the gateway you should be able to install the cia on your emunand by having a cia installer in 3ds format on the card like bigbluemenu, with that you can install the cia's

The easiest way though IMO would be to get a .3ds rom of harvest moon & play the GBA games as GBA roms using the tempgba emulator that is supported by the cart.
    There is probably a GBC emulator for it too but you'll have to look for that.

If not & you can sort out homebrew channel access you can can run all the games with emulators through that

3. LimeMachine

LimeMachine New Member

Thanks Alot. I'm still waiting for it to arrive so when it does I'll play around with it then and probably just end up downloading the gba and maybe snes emulator for the flash cart instead. I just remember with my previous experience that I preferred the DS option for gaming to the GBA one because the DS saves in real time. Either way I'll get it fixed!!

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site