Unlimitzone Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC EUR 0004008c0017eb00 - 3DS Chaos Exclusive

Discussion in 'CIA Format DLC & Theme Downloads' started by Cha0s Em3rald, Apr 2, 2016.

protect your linksReveal download linksHow to like
  1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Hyrule Legends DLC EUR 0004008c0017eb00

Thanks to [MENTION=424]Nekozero[/MENTION]
    for buying the DLC to share with our users on 3DS Chaos

Install This DLC Using DevMenu, BigBlueMenu Or FBI

Packed With 7Zip
    Password : Cha0s Em3rald

Unlimitzone - Fast free host
    Set up a free account for fast speeds of 1MB/s & no download limits - Unlimit Zone - Unlimited Cloud Storage
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Requested by [MENTION=4375]pelata[/MENTION] [MENTION=11210]Noroxus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7060]Heroiik[/MENTION]

#1 Cha0s Em3rald, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    ipcmo, Janexlaw, Kvasir and 229 others like this.
  2. Noroxus

Noroxus Member

Thank you very much! :)

3. Nekozero

Nekozero Member

Sadly is no longer a 3DSChaos Exclusive. @abdellbobo3ds is spreading the upload on other "iso" sites passing it as his own upload to farm karma/kudos/rep.

4. abdellbobo3ds

abdellbobo3ds New Member

I am sorry iwill fix it :(

5. chaoterry

chaoterry Member

i install the dlc but nothing happen in the game

#5 chaoterry, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  6. Nekozero

Nekozero Member

I tested the cia dlc on my brother's 3ds after buying the DLC and before sending it to Chaos and it worked.

Check Link and Ganondorf outfits, you will see a new ones (classic one for link and windwaker for ganon).
    Nintendo haven't released the other DLC yet, they're planed for the end of the spring, summer, fall and winter of this year.

7. binebina

binebina Member

First of all thanks a lot!

But I'm having problems with the DLC too. When I got to to the redownload option it says "There isnt any additional content available". When I open the DLC option (where I can buy the DLC and click X to download the game says "already downloaded". So I tried all of the game modes but neither Ganon nor Link do have their DLC costumes. (and yes I didnt forget to update the game ;-))
    Very strange lol

#7 binebina, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  8. Nekozero

Nekozero Member

[MENTION=10230]binebina[/MENTION] if you go to to the "buy DLC option" it will disable your DLC and you have to install it again.
    Its happens always you enter into an eShop related option that logins with your NNID, like the DLC shop on any game, theme shop or the same eshop (scans your SD and disable every DLC and theme you don't own).

Btw, I taked an screenshot of Link's dlc outfit (haven't unloked ganon as playable character yet):
    [​IMG]

9. binebina

binebina Member

Ahhh right the DLC gets deleted thing lol

Ok I installed the DLC again (disabled the wifi) still no DLC, over at the US DLC thread I read that you should use the "Enter Download Code" option (which doesnt log in with NNID). So I tried that. And still no DLC.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong lol. Maybe it has sth to do with me using Gateway Emunand (the game is installed as cia though)

10. abdellbobo3ds

abdellbobo3ds New Member

hey bro I am very sorry for taking your exclusive I hope you forgive me and please accept my apologize gift:ticket
    I hope you find in there some exclusive if not you didn't forgive me tell me what I should do I remove the links

11. MrGalanMad

MrGalanMad Active Member

What does this DLC include, apart from those two outfits?

12. BadBoyXxX

BadBoyXxX Member

No me funciona a mi podria decirme como hicistes para que funcione solo me aparece la ropa de heroe y la tunica aprendiz

13. ionutbigiu

ionutbigiu Member

THank you for your time and upload

14. Tsuio

Tsuio New Member

Asegurate que estás usando el juego de la misma región que los DLC, después de instalarlos con FBI, BigBlueMenú, DevMenú o cualquier otro debería aparecerte la Túnica Clásica de Link y el traje de Wind Waker para Ganondorf

ascarath likes this.
  15. FatalityReaper

FatalityReaper New Member

thank you guys

16. BadBoyXxX

BadBoyXxX Member

tengo instalado el juego que posteo chaos en eur region pero no me aparecen no se que mas hacer para que funcione lo he borrado y vuelto a instalar pero no ahy manera que funcione seguramente es por el update lo tengo que instalar antes o despues?

17. Tsuio

Tsuio New Member

El orden da exactamente igual mientras tengas bien instalado el DLC y el Update, si no te sale es porque algo sigues haciendo mal, puedes probar a instalar el update directamente de la eshop (apretando Y cuando inicias el juego), vomo ultimo recurso prueba a desinstalarlo todo (update + DLC) y usar otro de los programas que te he mencionado para instalarlo, FBI a mi me daba problemas y desde que uso BigBlueMenu no he tenido ni un solo fallo

18. binebina

binebina Member

Just a small update:
    I got the DLC working. It didnt work when I installed it with FBI but it did work with TitleManager :-D

19. pelata

pelata Member

Same for me!

20. byrdmanjames

byrdmanjames New Member

Does the dlc have to be unlocked because nothing appears after installing

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site