I decided to homebrew it.

Discussion in '3DS Help' started by funfair91, Jul 4, 2016.

Tags:
Reveal download linksHow to likeprotect your links
  1. funfair91

funfair91 Developer
    Developer

Hi guys!

I'm new to the homebrew thing. I decided to go with oot3dhax, I have some question and I hope you guys could help me.

Do I just use the power save method on my cartidge and I'm able to run homebrew launcher? I'm on 11.0.0-33

I wanted to download CIA games for it. I heard that I need CFW for it. I decided to go with Luma3DS. My version is 11.0.0-33, do I just dump the files for CFW into my SD and install from homebrew launcher? Do I need to hardmod?

I been going around forums and YouTube. But unable to solve my question since in using 11.0.0-33.

#1 funfair91, Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  2. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Fanatic
    Staff Member VIP

To use CFW, you need to downgrade the 3DS to 9.2.0. But it's impossible to do on 11.0.0. You could do homebrew with Oothax, but I'm not sure how stable it is. I heard it works though.

Your only option is to do a hardmod if you were to downgrade.

You can also get a Sky3DS+ for games.

3. funfair91

funfair91 Developer
    Developer

Hmmm... alright. Sky3DS+? I will look into it. Thanks for the reply.

Edit: just look through at Sky3DS+. Since it can load games. I can just load cubic ninja and use it for homebrew right?

#3 funfair91, Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  4. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Fanatic
    Staff Member VIP

Yup Sky3DS can load up Cubic Ninja, thus being able to run the exploit. You may also be able to do the same for Freakyforms Deluxe. I'm not sure about Zelda OoT though since that requires an actual cartridge.

With Sky3DS+, you can play all the games you want, even on 11.0.0.

Just don't get Sky3DS blue button. It's not compatible with newer games.

funfair91 likes this.
  5. takanari

takanari Member

MattKimura, how the Cubic Ninja exploit work? I need to get an modified save file and inject using DiskWriter? I have an old 3DS 10.7.0-32U, Internet Browser 1.7625 and Sky3DS blue button.

6. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Fanatic
    Staff Member VIP

ninjhax 2.7 - 3DS homebrew loader

takanari likes this.
  7. takanari

takanari Member

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site