Help I need help to fix my pokemon sun & moon blackscreen so badly. Please could any1 help me?

Discussion in '3DS Help' started by Josephimmanuel, Oct 27, 2016.

Reveal download linksHow to likeprotect your links
  1. Josephimmanuel

Josephimmanuel Well-Known Member

I need help so badly. i have o3ds sysnand 11.1, Luma 6.3.1. i already tried so hard. made the custom path. and still didnt work.

2. NeoGamer

NeoGamerNeoGamer is a Verified  Member Chaos Legend
    VIP

Who did the a9lh on your console? Do you know when it was done. I just thinking that the first a9lh installer had issues with the larger ram games on old 3ds. Games such as ssb, monster hunter and this new Pokémon game. You can update your a9lh install but you need your otp.bin file. This is very dangerous though and can cause a brick. If you haven't done the hack yourself and the otp.bin is on your sd card there may be the off chance it's not the right otp.bin. Have a look on your sd card for a file otp.bin. It may be in the a9lh folder. It's up to you if you want to update it and try but that's your responsibility and not mine. I'm not being held at fault if it bricks.

3. NeoGamer

VIP

Seems like you don't need the otp.bin file anymore. It's up to you if you want to update just follow this guide here Updating A9LH · Plailect/Guide Wiki · GitHub
    This may not fix your issues with larger ram games on old 3ds but it's the only thing left for you to do as I've helped you a lot over the last week to no avail. Follow it carefully.

4. Josephimmanuel

what is brick sir? if it's dangerous i think i just have to wait and try the official version. :(. and thanks a lot man.

5. NeoGamer

VIP

Means your 3ds will no longer work if you do something wrong. If no large ram games work now then the official version of Pokémon will still not work.

6. Josephimmanuel

Ahh, dammit. someone told me to make a custom path, have u ever heard that sir?. i better take a safe way. :'(

7. NeoGamer

VIP

That's if your using a boot manager. You have lumas arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of your sd card so no you don't need a custom path. You have the same files from my 3ds and it works on mine. It's something else.

8. Josephimmanuel

Sir, people say if we have more blocks, it can make difeerrnces for our Ram, such as SSB we need i forget how many blocks to play it. so no other ways besides that dangerous way. :( i really2 confuse. or can i see what is inside of your SD sir

9. Akawashi

Akawashi Moflex Video Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

It can be very frustrating and confusing.. but trust Neo, and FOLLOW PLAILECT'S GUIDE CAREFULLY!!!!
    and ALWAYS make Back-ups (if you Brick, you can recover by restoring your back-up!)
    If you don't jump in the water, you'll never get wet... but you'll also never learn how to swim.

10. Akawashi

Akawashi Moflex Video Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

11. Josephimmanuel

@Akawashi sir, i followed those instructions from PLAILECT, but still not working. :(

12. Littleguy

Littleguy New Member

Download the two retail roms from here on this site and try this like i did on gateway card
    Latest Gateway firmware 3.7.2 on a 3DSXL 9.2 emunand 11.2

1) Be sure to convert your micro SD card fat32>exfat (avoid 4Gb limitation)
    2) Clear your corrupt save data on your SD card, clear your extra data in your 3DS setting> program data>3DS>Pokemon sun or moon
    3) Drag your untouched rom of pokemon on the card1to2.exe program and press 1
    4) Open Gateway Rom Patcher 1.2, load your rom and choose "clear header"
    5) Copy your rom on your micro sd card and launch !

Hope it works for you too [?IMG]

Links here : GW Rom patcher 1.2 : MEGA

Card1to2 : card1to2.zip (2.77 MB) free instant download - FileTrip If links are dead search the web for downloads

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site