Googledrive List of all DLC

Discussion in 'CIA Format DLC & Theme Downloads' started by MattKimura, Apr 13, 2016.

Reveal download linksHow to likeprotect your links
  1. MattKimura

Staff Member VIP

[​IMG]
    This thread will be an all-in-one directory for all DLC, so you won't have to look through all the threads to find what you need. I'll be uploading the DLC, and also linking to threads containing DLC. Feel free to bookmark the page, and send to your friends.

The thread has been revived June 2017, I updated the post to make it relevant again!

Updated 8-9-17
    - Added Mighty Gunvolt Burst

Previous updates from June
    - Added Fire Emblem Echoes, Blaster Master Zero, and Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
    - Removed all dead mega links, moved GDrive links as the main download
    - Added a bunch of missing EUR DLC

================================================================================
    Tips

- Keep all your DLC cia files on your SD card. Installed DLC cia can be removed when accessing Eshop or DLC shops in-game. Make a "DLC" folder on your SD card and keep all DLC cia files here. This is only the case for older games.

- DLC of a certain region will only apply to that region of the game. Example, USA DLC for Smash Bros will only apply to USA Smash Bros.

- You cannot natively run out of region DLC. For example, my USA 3DS cannot normally use EUR DLC, even if the game itself is EUR.

- You can however run out of region DLC with Luma3DS via Region Emulation and Luma Locales Switcher

- Some games require you to update the game before you can use the DLC, you'll know when a game asks to be updated. You can update it from the home menu.

- DLC is installed to the system, and not tied to a specific version of a game. So once installed it should work for both the .3DS and .CIA versions of the game. Even Cartridges!

- Any DLC you find, always includes all the DLC that came before it. Example, Smash Bros pack 6, includes everything from packs 1-5. The cia file is an all in one package.
    ================================================================================

This is not a request thread.
    Post a request for any missing DLC in the request section

Password for all my Google Drive Links:

MattKimura

Note: This password isn't used for inconvenience, it's to help preserve the links and keep them alive. It also prevents users from stealing links as their own. Do enjoy the uploads though!

USA/EUR DLC

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

#1 MattKimura, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. gamecaptor

gamecaptor Active Member

Thank you!

Tokay, phuk, kirusu and 27 others like this.
  3. SilverFang

SilverFang New Member

For USA Smash Bros. I'm getting invalid cia (0xD8E08027). What is wrong?

4. MattKimura

Staff Member VIP

Out of all the DLC, Smash Bros is the strangest for me. It always errors out when I install it, yet when I go in-game it works like normal. Just be sure you install the latest game update which is 1.1.5 right now. The DLC acts as a key to unlock the DLC stored within the update.

I advise you to just fight with it until it works, I have literally no idea why it does this. But it always worked for me and others.

5. lineeeyu

lineeeyu New Member

thanks for the share, thank you very much!

6. MattKimura

Staff Member VIP

[B][B][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana][U][SIZE=5]How to use out of region DLC with AuReiNand[/SIZE][/U]

If you're using a USA 3DS for example, and you have a EUR game on your system and you wanted to use it's DLC, you normally can't. But since AuReiNand supports language emulation, you can run out of region DLC.

1. While booting AuReiNand, hold select to access it's config menu

2. Choose the option for language emulation, then press start to save and reboot

3. On your SD card, go into the aurei folder (Create one if you don't have one) and create a folder called "locales"

4. In the locales folder, create a new text document [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    for the game you want to use it with, with the game titleID as the name
    Example: 000400000010C000.txt

[B][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]- Find title ID's [URL="http://3dsdb.com/"]HERE[/URL]

5. Open[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana] that text file and put the region, (for example, EUR) then a space and the language you want (game has to support said language) EN for English
    Example: EUR EN

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]This makes the game think that your system is EUR, and so the DLC should work for this EUR game now whenever you launch it.

If you have a EUR 3DS and want to run a USA game's DLC, it would be: USA EN

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]Change the language to anything you want. I believe DE is German for example.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]

#6 MattKimura, Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  7. Ch@osfreak

[email protected] Chaos Contributor

Alltime HERO forever or whatever,i love you...not for real,but ya know what i mean i think...

Because i like simple big threads,Thankzzz mate and to rest of the team offcourse....

8. MattKimura

Staff Member VIP

Thanks! It's still a work in progress, I'm uploading a lot of stuff right now before I can add them to the thread. This thread is just something I wanted to accomplish on another forum, and now I can finally relive that dream. Most DLC are small, but it sure can take a LOT of work! I already have over 5 GB worth of DLC on Mega and Google Drive!!

MuttonChomps likes this.
  9. transi

transi New Member

thanks for the share

10. xldxir

xldxir New Member

Thanks for the share!

11. Pacifista

Pacifista New Member

thank you for it

12. kanto2113

kanto2113 New Member

Thanks man!

13. Asia81

Asia81Asia81 is a Verified  Member Super Uploader
    Staff Member Donator Super Uploader

Hey, I downloaded and installed the USA DLC for Theatrhythm FF Curtain Call USA, but the DLC doesn't seem to appear, it's normal?
    I already unlocked the DLC stuff in-game so I can "buy" DLC, but no, I can't see the DLC.cia.
    I want play Bravely Default songs :/

14. MattKimura

Staff Member VIP

That's strange, I can use the USA DLC on my USA 3DS. What CFW are you using? Are you using a EUR 3DS? If so, you need to use AuReiNand's Language Emulation plugin. I posted a guide on the tips section if you need it.

QWERTYUIOPSUB and Omnixross like this.
  15. Asia81

Asia81Asia81 is a Verified  Member Super Uploader
    Staff Member Donator Super Uploader

I'm using the USA DLC, on the USA Game, on my EUR N3DSXL 10.7 + AureiNand (Luma3DS)

I will try to use the EUR Game and EUR DLC

16. MattKimura

Staff Member VIP

#16 MattKimura, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    DarkSorrow21, Lenzy and crownxxclown like this.
  17. marth_is_awesome

marth_is_awesome New Member

I tried downloading the Fire Emblem Awakening DLC (EUR) from both MEGA and Google Drives, but both of them gave me a .rar that had nothing in it. Any attempts to extract it were met with a 'null' error. It may just be my computer screwing up, but... I dunno.

Edit: It was just my computer. Sorry!

#17 marth_is_awesome, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  18. banmaxwell

banmaxwell Member

thank you very much!

crownxxclown and thegirth27 like this.
  19. leo

leo New Member

Hey I'm having a problem with Mario Golf dlc (US). I'm using a 3DSXL 10.7 + aureinand and installed a CIA copy of the game (also US) and when I run it the dlc isn't showing up. I've uninstalled the game and dlc, deleted the files from the 3ds, and reinstalled both but nothing works.

20. Elecbul

Elecbul New Member

Thank you!
    Thank you for this!​

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site