Uploadboy Mario Party - Star Rush Party Guest EUR - Good CIA [CFW-CRYPTOFIXED]

Discussion in 'CIA Format Game Downloads' started by Cha0s Em3rald, Nov 6, 2016.

Reveal download linksprotect your linksHow to like
  1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3raldCha0s Em3rald is a Verified  Member Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Mario Party - Star Rush Party Guest EUR - Good CIA [CFW-CRYPTOFIXED]

[​IMG]

Note
    The last CIA I made of this game didn't work for everyone so here is a new CIA of the game that will work fine

Good CIA, dumped using encrypted keys & Cryptofixed for CFW using D9 so the game will play on all 3DS consoles of
    any region without having to visit the eshop.

Install This Game Using DevMenu, FBI or BigBlueMenu

Packed With 7Zip
    Password : Cha0s Em3rald

Uploadboy - Fast free host - Works with IDM & JDownloader 2
    How to download from UploadBoy - https://i.imgur.com/yeOzWfL.png
    Set up a free Uploadboy account here for good download speeds - UploadBoy.com Making Your File Sharing Easy!
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Scene 3DS ROM for Gateway & Sky3DS users can be found here
    SCENE - Uploadboy - Uploadkadeh - Mario_Party_Star_Rush_EUR_MULTI8_3DS-LiGHTFORCE

Annav91, Gamelad84, meccaz and 251 others like this.
  2. rimzor

rimzor Member

link says files are missing?

pippo1972, Stary Yui and svilesis like this.
  3. chaplin163

chaplin163 Member

yep, link is dead
    --- Post merged ---
    pls, do the gdrive or MEGA link

svilesis likes this.
  4. NiMaD83

NiMaD83 New Member

please re-up

svilesis likes this.
  5. Paolo DeGloria

Paolo DeGloria New Member

I dont know why they use Uploadboy server here. It sucks really bad! Very ultra slow speeds (free users) (like 40K x 4M on Mega - using the limit of my connection), problems with JDownloader, captcha hell, etc. And now, if not these was enough, deleting recent uploads. :(

These file servers that pay for the uploader (some cents) for some amount of downloads (on each 1,000 or more) on his file uplodaded, normally sucks strong, very strong. On all these decade of internet use i dont see one that dont sucks on the side of the downloader. All sucks. I sugest, if uploader wants some money for there uploads try to use servers that shrinks the link and pay for each access on that links (that servers that has banners and a 5 sec time out, after that gave the real link the file was uploaded to the downloader - people could send files to Mega and shrink the link on these servers, they get there money they want and the downloader get the good free file server they deserve/want - could be Mega and/or 1fichier, etc).

svilesis likes this.
  6. Menace123

Menace123 New Member

As said previously the link is dead. :(

7. nullbock

nullbock New Member

still dead. can anyone reup this one?

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site