Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D EUR.3DS

Discussion in 'Cartridge ROM Requests' started by anagameu, Sep 4, 2016.

protect your linksHow to likeReveal download links
  1. anagameu

anagameu Member

Please can somone upload MetalGear Solid Snake Eater 3D EUR.3DS
    I want the eur version for my sky3ds+, ive been looking quite a while to play this but cant find the eur version and those that have it, have broken links.

Also it would be great if you can upload to a fast free host server like uploadZ, Thanks in advance!

#1 anagameu, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
  2. NeoGamer

NeoGamerNeoGamer is a Verified  Member Chaos Legend
    VIP

It should be here number 0125 but it could just be a typing mistake cause I think that it should say euro not Usa as 0107 is the USA rom. Try the 0125 if you like or drop on message on the thread to romcow to confirm if it is the correct region first if you don't want to waste your time downloading. Here's the thread NO-INTRO - Uploadboy - 3DS Roms MEGA 1500+ (3DS1564) All Links live! (08/29/16)

Cha0s Em3rald likes this.
  3. anagameu

anagameu Member

Thanks for the quick reply! Neo Gamer, i went to the link you just posted and tried downloading but it says " You can download files up to 2047 Mb only Upgrade your account to download bigger files."

The file is quite big as well 3.1gb (and many of these host server have a very slow download, just impossible for me to download on a slow connection) Is it possible to upload the file to a fast free host server? like uploadZ.co, as i have a slow connection, thank you so much neo gamer.

#3 anagameu, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  4. romcow

romcowromcow is a Verified  Member Super Uploader
    Staff Member Super Uploader

Apologies. I plan to split the larger files so that all users can download the bigger games. I will update this thread with a reply once I have done this game with it split.

5. romcow

romcowromcow is a Verified  Member Super Uploader
    Staff Member Super Uploader

NeoGamer likes this.
  6. anagameu

anagameu Member

Great work!!! :) thankyou so much romcow for the split files!! couldnt be possible to download these large files without your help! free users can now download!!:)

#6 anagameu, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site