Mega.nz [Moflex][3D] Coraline

Discussion in 'CIA Format 3D Movies & Moflex Injections' started by lordkaos, Oct 19, 2016.

How to likeReveal download linksprotect your links
  1. lordkaos

lordkaoslordkaos is a Verified  Member Moflex Video Uploader
    Uploader

Coraline

[​IMG]

I'm uploading Coraline in 3D, i uploaded this earlier to my cia videos folder but i didn't make the thread cause i though the audio level turned out too low, i re-encoded it and now it sounds OK, to watch it you must install the movieviewer.cia inside the same MEGA folder and copy the moflex file to the root of your SD card.

Moflex Collection
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

#1 lordkaos, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    deoooio0, kouga, Riss and 61 others like this.
  2. tivanh

tivanh New Member

Dory was a good job. Sound was good and like with most things on 3ds both old and new, headphones or speakers with their own power supply will always give the best experience. Thanks a lot my friend, i'm certainly getting your collection. You have made 2 little kids and dad very happy. If i could share the joy i receive when presenting each of these to them, you would know how appreciated your effort has been. Thanks again and if there anything i can do to show my appreciation, let me know.

3. agantai

agantai Active Member

why your link don't work with MegaDownloader ??

4. lordkaos

Uploader

I don't know, I haven't used that program, did you copied all the link characters?.

5. agantai

agantai Active Member

yes all of it & more than once i keep getting error (( the giving path's format is not supported )) !!

6. lordkaos

Uploader

try this one:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    If it works then maybe it's because that program doesn't support folder links.

SHIGURE20 and agantai like this.
  7. agantai

agantai Active Member

the link worked thank you so much, are there any separate links for the other movies in your list ? like the nightmare before christmas,lion king & finding dory ?

8. lordkaos

Uploader

Sorry but I only post links to my moflex conversions folder, I will leave links to the movies you requested but if you want the other movies you will have to download them normally or get another downloader that support folder downloads.
    Hidden Content:

Elio and agantai like this.
  9. agantai

agantai Active Member

i understand & thank you very much for the links :high5:
    --- Post merged ---
    just wanted to ask you since you're a Moflex guy if Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva has been done in Moflex format ? i have the CIA but much prefer the Moflex format & i can't seem to find it anywhere. thanks

10. lordkaos

Uploader

the cia has the moflex file inside, you need to use decrypt9 first to decrypt the cia, then use Asia81's Hackingtoolkit3ds.exe to extract all the content inside the cia, the moflex should be inside Romfs/Movie and be called movie.moflex.

11. agantai

agantai Active Member

i just wanted to ask you,i have some comedy video's & would love to convert them to moflex so i can view them on my 3ds how can i achieve this ? these video's are not 3D which is not important for comedy video's. thanks

12. lordkaos

Uploader

download the mobiclip encoder on this thread and install the license file:
    Moflex Helper - Script

to know how to use the program read the .pdf included in the download.

13. agantai

agantai Active Member

this is great thank you

i hope it's not a complicated process :)
    --- Post merged ---
    the movies you converted are really good quality so i want to ask you were all your 3D movies originally released in 3D or did you convert them from 2D to 3D ?

14. lordkaos

Uploader

No, all the 3D ones were encoded from a "side by side" or "top and bottom" 3D bluray rips with the highest quality I could find, I tried several times to convert 2D videos to 3D but all of them were disappointing, I mean, in some scenes they kinda worked, but most of the time it was filled with artifacts and it was too much strain to my eyes.

#14 lordkaos, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  15. agantai

agantai Active Member

this is what i thought because the quality of 3D is Top Notch & this does not come from 2D to 3D conversion must be 3D Bluray. i just wish i can download your files but Megadownloader Fails to read your Mega Link & it's the only one,everyone else's Uploads are Fine !!!!

16. lordkaos

Uploader

try to use jdownloader, that program you use doesn't work with folder links, that's the problem.

17. agantai

agantai Active Member

but megadownloader bypasses the limit cap & i'm sure another uploader has folders in his link & megadownloader downloads his files fine !!

18. lordkaos

Uploader

that's curious, then I don't know why my links don´t work.

19. agantai

agantai Active Member

you have the best collection too but i have some the ones on your list already in mkv format so i will try to convert them to moflex & see how it goes.

also would be helpful if you can provide separate links for your movies or separate them into fewer movies per link.

20. lordkaos

Uploader

#20 lordkaos, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site