Mega.nz Amiibo Bin File Pack Most Complete Amiibo Set

Discussion in 'Amiibo Bin Files' started by cheatfreak47, Sep 22, 2016.

protect your linksHow to likeReveal download links
  1. cheatfreak47

cheatfreak47cheatfreak47 is a Verified  Member Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

One of your bins is Waluigi and it's labeled as Luigi.

I think I'll clear them myself, thanks for the effort though.

Cinister and leohack321 like this.
  2. cheatfreak47

Staff Member Uploader

Updated thread, nothing new this time, but I made two changes.
    • Qbby and the new Breath of the Wild Amiibo have been trimmed back down to the standard 540 Byte file size.
    • 5 amiibo have had their save files removed.

Detailed changes:
    Both Qbby and the Breath of the Wild amiibo have been trimmed down to 540 bytes for maximum compatibility, in the future, an optional zip file containing 572B amiibo bins will be avaliable, this will be known as MCAS572 or Most Complete Amiibo Set 572 Byte Edition.

per the notice of @badaboomxx, the 5 amiibo he listed were re-cleared and reuploaded.
    If anyone notices any other amiibo or amiibo cards that contain Save Data, please notify me and I'll remove it.
    I usually try to check new amiibo for save data, but sometimes a few slip through the cracks.

leohack321 and jumphil like this.
  3. twadebarcelona

NFC Bank has files for the two unreleased Zelda Amiibos, Skyward Sword Link and Majora's Mask Link. I haven't tested them, but apparantly they work with Breath Of The Wild.

4. deloreancowboy

They work fine for me. The drop rate for the clothes sucks tho. Lol

5. Maili

Maili Active Member

Those worked for me too, I have both clothing sets. Apart from the clothes, did you also get the Helix Sword and Goddess Sword?

6. cheatfreak47

Staff Member Uploader

I'm aware, and I'm also aware of the person that made these spoofed amiibo, however MCAS doesn't usually carry or share synthetic amiibo bins, we prefer dumps of actual, physical, legitimate Amiibo.

Thus, those likely won't be included- on top of that we don't actually know what the amiibo are supposed to even be of, so naming them following our typical naming convention would be a pain.

7. Drakan1976

Drakan1976 New Member

8. Swaggle

Swaggle New Member

Mind helping a newbie, i can b seem to.find the unlock keys for tagmo, any help.is appreciated.

Cinister likes this.
  9. Lo0k

Lo0k New Member

Thanks for the great collection!

10. deloreancowboy

Tagmo only holds one amiibo at a time. There is no unlock button on it. Nor does the amiibitz tool work with it

11. tbtb1105

tbtb1105 New Member

I'm new to Amiibos in general, but I'm told that with real Amiibos if you have two of the same type, you can scan them without waiting 24 hours because they are recognized as different Amiibos.

Like if you have two Breath of the Wild Guardian Amiibos, you can scan the second one in the game without having to wait 24 hours before rescanning.

Would this be possible with these bin files? To get two Amiibos recognized as different ones of the same type? I've been writing them to NTAGs with TagMo.

12. Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer
    Developer

If you change the tag id (first 8 bytes), reset the app data block and adjust the signatures in the bin or use real tags with tagmo (which does technically exactly that), it could technically work. Never have tried it though.

Still waiting for the first Mario superstar cards to show up. Just adjusted our database to fill the parts I could find out. But most vital things are only hardly guessable.

13. deloreancowboy

You were unfortunately told wrong. I have multiple of the same amiibo and you cannot scan it multiple times per day if the game states on else per day.

Having said that you can scan the amiibo and if it doesn't give you what you want revert to an old save file and try again until you get what you want. I did this on Breath of the Wild for farming outfits.

14. tbtb1105

tbtb1105 New Member

What about Amiibo Cards? I've seen multiple Reddit threads/comments saying each of their Amiibo Cards of the same type work.

Like this:
    Every Amiibo Card shown in this picture is interpreted as a "distinct" amiibo in BotW - all of them give a daily amiibo reward • r/NintendoSwitch

Cinister likes this.
  15. cheatfreak47

Staff Member Uploader

If you mean the retail amiibo key file, it's included in this download.

Cinister and Prodriver456 like this.
  16. Masx

Masx New Member

I don't know if it's TagMo or not but I noticed that the Breath of the Wild TagId for the following:

Link (Rider) = Link (Ocarina of Time)
    Link (Archer) = Link (Ocarina of Time)
    Zelda = Toon Zelda (The Wind Waker)

Is that an error?

17. cheatfreak47

Staff Member Uploader

TagMo doesn't properly interpret new amiibo always so it just picks the closest guess it has based on the amiibo ID, Amiibitz is usually the first program to properly recognize what the exact amiibo is since I have a direct line of communication with N3evin, and I let him know of new IDs right away.

leohack321 likes this.
  18. Jimmsu

JimmsuJimmsu is a Verified  Member VIP
    Staff Member VIP

Here the first mario sport superstars card

This is Boo number 060

MEGA

Bin :

MEGA

19. Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer
    Developer

Nice :) I also collected 5 today and sent them to cheatfreak47. I tried to guess all 90 IDs based on my 5. I will use your Boo to check if I did it correctly. Thanks!

EDIT: Just checked. Looks good! Exactly what I predicted. We also have the image for 43 of the 90 cards. I already prepared Amiibitz. So the Mario Sports Superstars amiibos will all be recognized with the next version. Some may be missing the image, but at least the name will be correct (and therefore the bin names).

Jimmsu likes this.
  20. Jimmsu

JimmsuJimmsu is a Verified  Member VIP
    Staff Member VIP

Wich images you have , and when come new update .
    Have 14 more cards here.

Can you tell how orden them , there are 5 sections.
    soccer,horse racing,baseball , tennis,and golf.

#120 Jimmsu, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site