Help Need help for Pokemon Moon black screen.

Discussion in '3DS Help' started by Josephimmanuel, Nov 10, 2016.

Reveal download linksprotect your linksHow to like
  1. Josephimmanuel

Josephimmanuel Well-Known Member

I'm using Old3ds, 11.2, Luma 6.5, A9LH latest version, but still not working. Does anyone have idea to help me?.

2. Funke

Funke New Member

I have the same problem :(

3. Josephimmanuel

Josephimmanuel Well-Known Member

yeah, i dont know why. i wsnt to play it so badly!

4. Littleguy

Littleguy New Member

download the retail dumps from here on this site and try this:
    Latest Gateway firmware 3.7.2 on a 3DSXL 9.2 emunand 11.2

1) Be sure to convert your micro SD card fat32>exfat (avoid 4Gb limitation)
    2) Clear your corrupt save data on your SD card, clear your extra data in your 3DS setting> program data>3DS>Pokemon sun or moon
    3) Drag your untouched rom of pokemon on the card1to2.exe program and press 1
    4) Open Gateway Rom Patcher 1.2, load your rom and choose "clear header"
    5) Copy your rom on your micro sd card and launch !

Hope it works for you

Links here : GW Rom patcher 1.2 : MEGA

Card1to2 : card1to2.zip (2.77 MB) free instant download - FileTrip if links dead try a search on the web it works on gateway!

5. 3dsJunkie

3dsJunkie New Member

dont work at me ;(

6. pspaul

pspaul New Member

same problem help pls

7. Princess_celestia_26

Maybe update your cwf 3ds to 6.6, i got my sun and moon to work by useing free shop so maybe give that a try, so far i have had no problem's with sun and moon, other then
    some time's it take's a moment to load on the old 3d's, it take's like about 20 or 30 second's to load on my old 3ds and dose it on all old 3d's, as the game dose work with old 3ds but it's optamized for new 3ds, so it will run on a old 3ds but dose have some lag issues when starting and when haveing more then 2 pokemon on screen.

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site