Options for a new 3DS owner?

Discussion in '3DS Help' started by Miseryguts, Jun 2, 2016.

Tags:
How to likeprotect your linksReveal download links
  1. Miseryguts

Miseryguts Member

My apologies if all this is tedious, but I've never owned a 3DS before (inherited Sister's) and have no clue what is the best course of action/flashcard to get?.. I've looked at a few of the cards and the forums but am none the wiser as far as which is the best, I'd also like to run emulators if possible.. & am I just looking in the wrong places or are all 3DS flashcards damn expensive?

The DS is: Ver 10.3.0-28E

Any help would be much appreciated.. thanks for listening

2. NeoGamer

NeoGamerNeoGamer is a Verified  Member Chaos Legend
    VIP

You don't really need any flashcart you can downgrade and use cfw. If you go to our tutorials section and look for mattkimmuras guide it will help you. It's up to you what you want to do. You'll need to downgrade though to play backup games.

Margen67 likes this.
  3. NeoGamer

NeoGamerNeoGamer is a Verified  Member Chaos Legend
    VIP

Once downgraded you can run any games, emulators and so on.

Margen67 likes this.
  4. Princess_celestia_26

if the 3ds is below 11.3 it's able to be hacked. how ever you have to fallow the 3ds guid to a T and video's help i have a few sources if this thread is still active send me a pm if you would like those sources i used to hack my 3ds. I hope the force will be with you. but once you get it hacked the sky is the limit on what you can do with it.

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site