Multihoster P0W3R's EUR/RF CIA's 11/11/15 - Added Phoenix Wright Games [EUR][RF]

Discussion in 'CIA Format Game Downloads' started by Power5lave, Oct 27, 2015.

How to likeReveal download linksprotect your links
  1. Power5lave

Power5lave Member

Welcome to my CIA thread, im currently organizing my CIA's on my computer and i will share what i have. Any requests let me know. I always try to use EUR Roms so i can update from the eshop and don't have to unwrap them every time i turn the console on. All games have been tested on a O3DS XL running rxtools 2.6 And Latest emunand and N3DS running rxtools 3.0 and 9.5 Emunand.

Animal Crossing - New Leaf (EUR Legit)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Animal Crossing - Happy Home Designer
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Mario Tennis Open
    Hidden Content:

New Super Mario Bros. 2 Special Edition (EUR Legit)
    Hidden Content:

Puzzle & Dragons New Super Mario Bros Edition
    Hidden Content:

Paper Mario Sticker Start (USA RF)
    Hidden Content:

Pokemon - Omega Ruby (RF Legit)
    Hidden Content:

Phoenix Wright Trilogy (RF)
    Hidden Content:

Phoenix Wright - Dual Destine's (RF)
    Hidden Content:

Pokemon - Alpha Sapphire (RF Legit)
    Hidden Content:

Pokemon X (RF Legit)
    Hidden Content:

Pokemon Y (RF Legit)
    Hidden Content:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates To Infinity (USA RF With DLC)
    Hidden Content:

Pilotwings Resort
    Hidden Content:

Shovel Knight Plague Of Shadows Retail (EUR Cryptofixed)
    Hidden Content:

Starfox 64 3D
    Hidden Content:

Super Mario 3D Land (EUR Legit)
    Hidden Content:

Super Pokemon Rumble
    Hidden Content:

Super Street Fighter 4 3D
    Hidden Content:

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - Curtain Call + DLC
    Hidden Content:

The Legend Of Zelda - Ocarina Of Time
    Hidden Content:

The Legend Of Zelda - Majora's Mask (EUR Legit CIA)
    Hidden Content:

The Legend Of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds
    Hidden Content:

The Legend Of Zelda - Triforce Heroes (cryptofixed)
    Hidden Content:

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D with Update 1.1
    Hidden Content:

#1 Power5lave, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    petair, lexus25, gunzm0ke and 339 others like this.
  2. thelucap97

thelucap97 Member

Thanks for the game!

Victoria James likes this.
  3. MrGalanMad

MrGalanMad Active Member

Excuse me, I'm new at this and I have a doubt.
    I have a New 3DS 9.2 EUR, with Reinand Emunand 10.3, and a 32GB microSD card.
    I want to play Xenoblade Chronicles, but I can't copy it into the microSD because it is in fat32 format, and that format doesn't allow to have inside files bigger than 4GB.
    What can I do?
    Thanks in advance to all!

Kekeronis likes this.
  4. Power5lave

Power5lave Member

are you sure you cant copy the file to your memory card, have you extracted the rar file on your computer?? there will be 2 .cias inside, one is the main game and the other is the update, copy both of those to your memory card and install. i had no issues and i have a fat32 formatted 128gb in my 3ds.

Xhon likes this.
  5. MrGalanMad

MrGalanMad Active Member

I finally solved it, thanks for answering :)

6. lotus.eater.gs

thanks for your work! Have you tested puzzles and dragons? thanks again.

7. katodelumo

katodelumo Member

Could you fix Ace Attorney Dual Destinies file? I tried in all servers, and none worked :/

darkvb likes this.
  8. Firyon91

Firyon91 New Member

Thanks for your work

9. EddCase

EddCase New Member

Thank You, for sharing

10. twisti

twisti New Member

11. mr.kebab

mr.kebab New Member

hi, how do I download on the site for curtain call?

12. rocknard

rocknard Active Member

The Legend Of Zelda - Triforce Heroes Offline

13. Predator1993

Predator1993 New Member

thx for the game

14. bubba smith

bubba smith Member

LOZ Triforce Heroes is dead, maybe you could update it? Please?

• About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site