MediaFire Pokémon NX[3DS] New Alpha available!!!! -Play It on 3DS Now-

Discussion in 'CIA Format Virtual Console Game Downloads' started by h2old, Mar 30, 2016.

Reveal download linksprotect your linksHow to like
  1. h2old

h2old Member

Updated : 04/04/16
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon NX

Story: (BETA)
    Ruby/Sapphire has just arrived in the Kanto region and is prepared / ready for the challenge and become champion of the region.
    However a discovery of a new species of Pokémon like never before unleashed huge disasters in the region , having to deal with this first.
    The Emerald team desperately seeking the power of this new Pokémon and the protagonist will have to find the new Pokémon Emerald before the team capture first.

But that's not all ... it is said that there is another mysterious creature that is capable of altering the ecosystem as we know it and knows absolutely nothing about this creature !

Apparently everything is a mystery and will need to seek the mysteries that await you to our protagonist.
    It is said that in the Hoenn Islands ( A backwoods of Hoenn ) a person who could work with our sought is found, it will be where our protagonist embark on his new adventure.

-------------------------------------

Scans:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Old Scans)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------
    CIA 3DS -Images-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note: Everything you see here are taken images of the game in its Alpha version .
    The Beta version will contain new features itself, so news of this project will be soon.​

----------------------------
    -Available for-
    Pokémon NX PRE-ALPHA:

• CFW 3DS: 29/03/16
    • PC: It never came out

Pokémon NX Alphav0.1.0.0-U:

• 3DS: 31/03/16
    • PC: 02/04/16

------------------------
    Languages:

• Pokémon NX PRE-ALPHA: English
    • Pokémon NX Alpha 0.1.0.0-U: English

----------------------------
    Changelog:

• Pre-Alpha version is out!!! v0.0.0-U 29/03/16
    • Versión Alfa 0.1.0-U with new features+download 31/03/16

---------------------------
    Downloads:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Password: Fox_Key
    Installation: Patch the rom with Tsukuyomi or anyone UPS patch files extension. Then install the game using FBI / Devmenu on your 3DS making sure to have the " .CIA " extension
    If you see additional files within the content , simply ignore .

--------------------
    Credits:

• HollowRoxas
    • NateRiver
    • Zaux
    • Mr Doll Steak

I'll create a mini-guide with tips and tricks to pass the Alpha version as well as its hidden events.

#1 h2old, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  2. Giodude

Giodude Active Member

nvm, misposted

svilesis likes this.
  3. Aleex3ds

Aleex3ds Member

Hi!

English isn't my native language. But I'll try it! :)

If you need it, I can translate the game into Spanish, French, Portugues, Catalan and if you've any typo, I can fix it ^^

svilesis likes this.
  4. rwkregime

rwkregime New Member

Link is broken

svilesis likes this.
  5. chab

chab Member

Sorry to post it here but the link is f**** up here is the good one

PokémonNXALPHA3ds

Tell me if I can't post it here I dunno about the rules sorry

Enjoy

svilesis likes this.
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site