Mega.nz Pokemon - Sapphire Version *PATCHED* (GBA-VC)

Discussion in 'CIA Format Virtual Console Game Downloads' started by TheZixGamer, Mar 3, 2016.

How to likeReveal download linksprotect your links
  1. TheZixGamer

TheZixGamer Virtual Console CIA Uploader
    Staff Member Uploader

Hello Guys

So this is my first upload, I present to you "Pokemon - Sapphire Version", which I have patched and is now compatible with the 3DS Virtual Console ;)

I will be patching all the Pokemon games for GBA if I can so that they can be compatible, please feel free to download and re distribute as you please.

NOTE: To avoid confusion he string of numbers at the beginning of the file name indicates Title ID.

PLEASE READ! UPON LOADING YOU SAVE FILE YOU MAY ENCOUNTER A MESSAGE SAYING "THE SAVE FILE IS CORRUPT, THE PREVIOUS SAVE FILE WILL BE LOADED"!

DONT WORRY! YOUR SAVE FILE IS NOT CORRUPT, JUST IGNORE THE MESSAGE AND LOAD YOUR SAVE. THIS IS AS A RESULT OF THE PATCH, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT JUST PRESS OK AND LOAD YOUR SAVE

Sapphire_boxart.jpg

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

#1 TheZixGamer, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2016
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site