Request Pokemon Sun/Moon (Europe/Region Free) LEGIT CIA

Discussion in 'CIA Game Requests' started by Pheinte, Nov 21, 2016.

Tags:
protect your linksHow to likeReveal download links
  1. Pheinte

Pheinte New Member

I hope soon someone will dump and post the Legit CIA of Pokemon Sun/Moon (Europe/Region Free).

With all these bans i'm not sure i can even trust a .3ds converted to CIA anymore!

Flare, sims4 and Fathi el like this.
  2. Chris Vega

Chris Vega Member

Hello, if you have a hack 3ds running on Luma, I will recommend installing Ciangel.cia and generate a ticket of Pokemon Moon or Sun. with that just go to the eshop while on luma 3ds and download Pokemon Moon or Sun off the eshop which is a legitCIAa and import the seed just in case you don't get banned. As of today I'm still able to play online. Let me know if you have any problems hope I helped

sims4 likes this.
  3. Nmrc

Nmrc New Member

Hello!
    The Pokemon Sun/Moon legit cia is the one that comes in the 2DS bundle, right? In some places of Europe it is already sold, so I guess we can expect the legit cia soon.

sims4 and guitarman1992 like this.
  4. Chris Vega

Chris Vega Member

Do you have a 2DS or 3DS? and do you have it hack? If so you can generate the ticket and download the game urself for free without having to pay

sims4 likes this.
  5. Erickson Silverio

It has been out for a month now but still no legit cias to be found.

sims4 likes this.
  • About Us

Chaos Gamez is a friendly online community with our members sharing all the content you will ever need for your 3DS console including games in .3ds & .cia format, updates, DLC, Homebrew, CFW's, Flashcard firmwares, cheats & a variety of content for other platforms. We have all the downloads and games you'll ever need for your WiiU too! Including WiiU USB Ready Games, WUD Files, Game Tickets, and Homebrew! Same applies for NDS Roms, Wii WBFS, GameCube ISOs, and Retro game console ROMs!
  • Donate to the Server

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best security, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to contribute and support the community? We'd really appreciate it!

Become a Donor!
  • Disclaimer

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site